Notices

Tbone/SSherman Sighting

Old 07-29-2002, 09:20 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Lutz/MissAmy!!!! Thanks a mil for the boat ride!!! Great to see you two, and finally spend some quality time with friends....Hope I didn't bend the pole too bad...I think a little heat and some effort and she'll straighten right back up!!! Had a blast, to say the least, and yes, Jeremiah's was fun...wish you guys made it up there!!!

DLG/Frequency/Later/Bonnie...great to see you/meet you! Like Lutz said, we'll make more time next time!!! The crab was outstanding, and, no-one near me got too covered with crab wreckage! Loved the Pantera, very cool boat!!!!!

What a perfect night to be out on the lake....I think I got home just after 3 or so....alarm went off at 6...short night, but worth every minute!!!

Let's do it again! Let's do it again!!

Watermoose, Ledgendary Crab Disposer
Old 07-29-2002, 10:05 AM
Registered

Hey lake port guys,

what happened to your neighbors at Inland Marine, another name change on the horizon????
Old 07-29-2002, 10:50 AM
bmpnugls

Sorry I didn't make it to Docknockers Sat. - I had some last minute plans which didn't allow me to make it to the lake at all this past weekend.....Hope to see you guys soon......Although I'm off to LA for the next two weeks!!!!!

Old 07-29-2002, 10:59 AM
Registered

Buster!

Gotta sell boats to stay in biz around here...I don't mean that as mean as it may sound...but, they moved very little product with Rinker and Monterrey...I've heard that the property is pretty much already snapped up, but not sure who..have only heard rumor as to where the lines are going...

Buster and Bmpn...missed a good time at Docknockers, great crab..did I mention that??? Great time at Horny Toad, where I lost track of Lutz/Amy...summers far from over though, the shootout is coming up, of course, a few of us have already talked about making a crab run that weekend!!

WM a.k.a Mark
Old 07-29-2002, 11:15 AM
Registered

Nope, the Monterrey never caught on at the lake. I had my doubts if it could hold up in the thick water over time. They werent the only Rinker dealer were they? I dont know of anyone who grabbed the Mach 1 line though.
Old 07-29-2002, 11:36 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Road Trip Completed - I Need a Nap

It was great meeting everyone at Docknockers. Sorry I couldn't stay for the WaterMoose crab eating ordeal. I had my hands full with a friend that was hammered, and she hammered those crab legs like they were still alive I did stop to gaze in wonder at the infamous LutzParty/MissAmy pole.

Hope to see you all next month. I'm sure we'll have an official OSO/Shootout schedule of events by then
Old 07-29-2002, 11:49 AM
DLG

Lutz/MissAmy/WaterMoose/Cramer,
Bonnie and I sure had fun meeting you guys, what a great bunch of people! (It’s also nice to be able to but faces with names.)

Lutz, that pole has got to be that coolest option I’ve ever seen on a boat…call SeaRay.

MissAmy, great pole demo. I’m with a couple more practice sessions I’m sure Bonnie could master the art.

WaterMoose, next time we go to Docknockers I want to witness the three bucket-O-legs trick.

Cramer, how’d it go with SexyShoes?????

Thanks for the kind words about my boat, I own you all a ride. (Did I mention anything about the thong rule? )

See ya,
DLG

Old 07-29-2002, 01:03 PM
Registered

Default Thong Rule????

Well thats counts me out. unless of course your talking about those thongs you wear on your feet.

And Im not sure if I even want to know about the Sexy Shoes and Cramer.......LOL........

Sea Ray has probably already got that option in their drawings .........they just dont lffer it to the general public. Now the Donzi guy he was ready to talk..........lol

Dont you just wish summer would never end.
Old 07-29-2002, 01:16 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

SORRY GUYS THE POLE HAS BEEN PATENTED ALL PROCEEDS AND LAP DANCES TO GO TO AUDIOFN
Old 07-29-2002, 02:39 PM
Registered

Saturday night was a blast!

Dave and Bonnie~ I'm so glad we finally got to meet. You guys are a fun couple; we should try and hook up again. Dave, we determined you look like Ray Ramono, but Lutz and I are trying to figure out who it is that Bonnie reminds us of. I just can't put my finger on it......at any rate, she's a natural on the pole. LOL And we'd love to take you up on that boat ride!

Moose~ Although a little disappointed in the fact that you only had a bucket and a half, the crab eating extravaganza was still quite an exhibition! It was great meeting all your friends too. I hope we get a chance to see you again soon.

Cramer~ Good to see you again. Sooo.........how did it go with *Sexy Shoes*???

Frequency~ Sorry you couldn't stay longer, but it was still nice to meet you and look forward to next time. Is it the Shootout you're planning on coming down for?

Later~ Good seeing you again. Love your boat!

Sorry to miss Buster and Bpmnugls. Maybe next time.

Quick Reply: Tbone/SSherman Sighting

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.