Notices

Tbone/SSherman Sighting

Old 07-29-2002, 03:17 PM
DLG

Audiofn , Lutz did give you full credit for the pole design. I’m sorry I missed its premiere with the disco lights and all.
Lutz/Amy, It’s a deal, boat ride in exchange for pole time. (Kevin, pleeeze keep you thongs on your feet)
Has anyone heard from Cramer??? Maybe SexyShoes is still having her way with him.
DLG

Old 07-29-2002, 04:36 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sheesh, where do I start...hmmmm, well...

I know the outcome of the Cramer vs. SexyShoes incident, but, I'm sworn to secrecy.....

Next time, it's three buckets or bust!!!! DLG, I'll take a ride on your Pantera anytime, but, you sure about the thong thing??? It ain't the puttin it on that's a prob, it's diggin it out at the end of the night....

Yes, the pole is the coolest invention, No wonder Audio has the patent...and yep, a couple naturals they were, except me, I need a bit of work on the legs over the head move!

MissAmy, Lutz, Frequency, Later, DLG, Bonnie, Cramer...next time, more time! More crab! More Laughs! Soon as possbile, ok??!!!!!

WM
Old 07-29-2002, 05:11 PM
The Senior Charter Member #1070
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Lightbulb

Originally posted by RiverGirl

What's with the .... ... face....?
I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WAS THINKING... IT WAS RATHER LATE..//??
Old 07-29-2002, 05:37 PM
ssherman

Sorry we missed it by the time we got in and cleaned up it was 11pm.

DLG are the that had the old cat with 2.4's then the fountain then the pantera? We talked last year on Steve and Evette's boat FORPLAY.

Old 07-29-2002, 05:52 PM
DLG

Yelp ssherman, that’s me, but you have my boats somewhat out of order.
Chris Cat w/triple 2.4’s
Fountain (with little power)
Cobra Cat w/2.5’s
Pantera

We did talk in the cove last year. I remember being impressed because you recognized my boat as a Pantera. You have an AT right?
DLG

Old 07-29-2002, 06:21 PM
Uncle Toys

Hey what’s this – a pole party and no pole pictures? Come on Lutz

p.s. Nort, don’t post any pictures of Poland

Old 07-30-2002, 04:04 PM
ssherman

David,
are you guys still in the mouth of the Gravois?

Yes I still have the thunder....I took it down to a hull and deck and re did it it is almost done.

Old 07-30-2002, 04:27 PM
DLG

Shane, same cove but different house from when you picked up the Chris Cat. ( Wasn’t that you back in your Big Thunder days?) Anyway, with your eye for boats you shouldn’t have a problem spotting my Pantera on it’s lift. We’re down every weekend so stop by a see us.
BTW, I saw the pic of your AT posted on the Apache thread… AWESOME!!!!

Old 07-30-2002, 06:31 PM
ssherman

Thanks hopefully I will have it in the next couple weeks.

Old 07-30-2002, 10:57 PM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 47 Posts

ssherman,

Sounds like you've done a lot of work to your Active Thunder too? How long did it take and what all did you do to it? You may already know this, but I replaced my transom, stringers and floor coring--------yep, nothin' to it!
Anyway, we're only a few days from having it in the water again. I have missed some really awesome boating days this summer.

BTW, any of you ever seen Greg's 35'Cig called "Bad to The Bone" ???-------really cool/hilarious paint job! He's down there at LOTO.

Last edited by KAAMA; 07-30-2002 at 10:59 PM.

Quick Reply: Tbone/SSherman Sighting

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.