Looking to buy a Fountain Lightning, need help with dealer/agent

Notices

Old 04-15-2013, 01:43 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey guys,

Just joined this site today, seemed pretty active in comparison with the other boards.

I just sold my current boat (was a new Malibu), and I'm looking to buy a "new'er" (2006+) Fountain Lightning 38.

However, I'm in Canada, so I'm looking for advice on WHO to contact down south that could help find me what I'm looking for. A respectable dealership or boat agent of some sort.

If any one from here can offer advice as to who is really good (doesn't matter the state, but I am 'told' that FL and TX are the best?) please let me know.

Thanks in advance guys.
Old 04-15-2013, 02:06 PM
Charter Member # 545
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

One of the best out their is Pier 57 Marine, Scott Shogren, or David Woods. Have dealt with them on several deals. Never a hiccup or problem. They move a lot of boats. I am sure they can put you in what you are looking for.
Old 04-15-2013, 02:07 PM
Commercial Member
Commercial Member

Originally Posted by Wantooplay
Hey guys,

Just joined this site today, seemed pretty active in comparison with the other boards.

I just sold my current boat (was a new Malibu), and I'm looking to buy a "new'er" (2006+) Fountain Lightning 38.

However, I'm in Canada, so I'm looking for advice on WHO to contact down south that could help find me what I'm looking for. A respectable dealership or boat agent of some sort.

If any one from here can offer advice as to who is really good (doesn't matter the state, but I am 'told' that FL and TX are the best?) please let me know.

Thanks in advance guys.
I might have a boat you would be interested in. Check out our website pier57.com If you see anything you like give me a call.

Carey Downs
731-689-4000
662-415-5350
Old 04-15-2013, 02:15 PM
Registered

Received 435 Likes on 184 Posts

There are some very, very nice Fountains at Lake of the Ozarks in Missouri. Call Brett at PBC (Performance Boat Center) or Eddie at Lake Ozark Marine. Besides that, what a great excuse to go boating at LOT!
Old 04-15-2013, 04:03 PM
Registered

I have a nice assortment of Fountains listed on our site, http://www.performanceboatcenter.com...&button=Search
Let me know if I can help further.
Glenn Labor
Performance Boat Center
Old 04-15-2013, 08:50 PM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 809 Likes on 263 Posts

Originally Posted by cdowns
I might have a boat you would be interested in. Check out our website pier57.com If you see anything you like give me a call.

Carey Downs
731-689-4000
662-415-5350
Call Carey. If he's got you will get the straight info on it.

Just between you and I though, you may have trouble understanding him. Between your Canadian accent and his southern, that could be a youtube video.