Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Pet Peeve's while on your boat? >

Pet Peeve's while on your boat?

Notices

Pet Peeve's while on your boat?

Old 04-23-2013, 06:16 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Spray sunscreen. S$!t leaves little brown dots all over my white boat!! When I see it come out of a bag now it gets confiscated and not given back until we are on shore.

When we are at a beach, people not washing there feet off and getting sand in the boat, better yet walking across my bow with sandy feet leaving little scratches b!$tch almost died that day.

Last edited by Questofpower; 04-23-2013 at 06:21 PM.
Old 04-23-2013, 06:46 PM
Registered

Received 747 Likes on 338 Posts

I cannot imagine some of you being in the situation where your friends bring additional uninvited friends. That in my mind id about as classless as they could be. I can forgive a lot of stupid things guests do but not that.
ed
Old 04-23-2013, 06:50 PM
Registered

Dirty feet on my white seats, jewelry/ rings scratching fiberglass windshield while using it for oh sh!t handle instead of actual handles. And the people that all think they need to rush to side while docking; as said before I can back my boat in fine if I can see the dock just get out of the way. My wife has had a few choice words yelled at her before she learned to let me do my job and just be ready to tie up when parked.
Old 04-23-2013, 07:27 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I love this thread, i can see that I am not alone in getting frustrated with my guests sometimes
Old 04-23-2013, 07:32 PM
Registered

Received 238 Likes on 118 Posts

Originally Posted by interceptor
i cannot imagine some of you being in the situation where your friends bring additional uninvited friends. That in my mind id about as classless as they could be. I can forgive a lot of stupid things guests do but not that.
Ed
+1
Old 04-23-2013, 07:47 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 174 Likes on 87 Posts

I never really had any issues bringing friends, most of them always bring beer, food or pay for gas... sometimes all the above. I do however tell people wearing watches or rings to take them off.... rings and watches chip paint on tubular swim platforms, ask me how I know....
Old 04-23-2013, 08:05 PM
Registered

i have a feeling by the time this is over it could be the longest thread on the forum.....

Here is mine,

"i don't understand why can't we tube behind your boat"

wake board boats that drive around the lake with their fat sacs full for no apparent reason at the perfect speed to throw enormous wakes

the one guy at the ramp who can't back a trailer, but has the largest family on the dock trying to give directions

wake board boats

did i mention wake board boats?
Old 04-23-2013, 08:42 PM
Registered

Received 202 Likes on 55 Posts

When I invite a couple girls that I just met the day before after they were bugging me to come on my boat and they show up with guys. Seriously! True story. I ended up doing ok anyway and they were pretty cool but come on, who does that?!
Old 04-23-2013, 08:45 PM
Registered

I have a few but here are my two biggest BY FAR:

1) "I need to be back by 4:00" and they don't tell you until you are already on the dock boarding the boat. Yeah, just what I wanna do spend two hours that morning cleaning the boat and getting it ready/fueled plus the two hours I will need to spend at the end of the day cleaning and flushing just to spend an hour on the water to be home by 4pm so you can take your pain in the balls girlfriend to PF Changs. Nope.

2) People stepping all over the cockpit interior. I can never figure out why every single person who comes on my boat feels the need to step on the back seat, it doesn't matter how many times I ask them not to! I don't come to your house and walk on your couch, why are you stepping all over my immaculate white interior?

Last edited by richanton; 04-23-2013 at 09:07 PM.
Old 04-23-2013, 08:45 PM
Registered

Received 202 Likes on 55 Posts

Oh and people that show up with beer in bottles.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.