Notices

Myrtle Beach Hot Spots

Old 04-26-2013, 11:23 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Myrtle Beach Hot Spots

We are headed to Myrtle Beach this week coming up would like to know some fun spots to hang out. Would like to be by the water, and also some place to rent a boat just to cruise around. We're not to familiar with this town so any help would be nice.
Old 04-26-2013, 12:41 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 77 Likes on 27 Posts

Broadway by the Beach. Its a self contained area loaded with bars and restaurants. And of coarse Secrets Club
Old 04-27-2013, 05:44 AM
Registered

Received 115 Likes on 63 Posts

Lots of things to do in mb. Broadway at the beach is a good spot. You coming with the family? Or just guys? I ask because there are quite a few lets say, adult establishments. Market common is also a good destination, lots of shops and resturants. Where are you staying? Try to get a room on the ocean. Lots of stuff to do on the blvd. There are a few places to rent boats. One is by the Socastee swing bridge. You can rent pontoon boats or ski boats. And you can cruise down the intracoastal. Where you from on LI? I am from center moriches. I've been down here for almost 7 years now. There are also lots of shows to go to. Dinner shows, and magic shows. There is also mb speedway if you like car racing, every saturdaynight. If you play golf there are plenty of golf courses. Mini golf is real big too.
Old 04-27-2013, 08:10 AM
NWC
Registered

1+ what Gary C said. Plenty to do just depends on what you want to do.
Old 05-02-2013, 02:45 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Hey guys thanks for the info. I just got back and had a great time thinking about going back in June.
Old 05-02-2013, 03:18 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

i always rent scooters and raise hell on the strip in south MB when i go down the boys and we always have a blasted! just watch out for the poe poe. they will wright you a ticket for breathing wrong lol.