Notices

Crash at DS.

Old 05-08-2013, 10:58 AM
Registered

Received 747 Likes on 338 Posts

Originally Posted by precisiondetails
They aren't SUPPOSE to be, but the mind set of some sure make it in to one! It is what it is, the sad part is that there were more boats in the 1st wave of the poker run then there were racing all together that same Weekend in Biloxi... Just a shame for the racing circuit.
I had the same thought
Old 05-08-2013, 11:05 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,328 Likes on 457 Posts

Originally Posted by pslonaker
bottom line is that Tony jumped the start. He had no choice in doing that or he would have been passed by skater40. Tony knew his boat was slower than gary and his only shot to get to the springs first was to jump the start.
Poor Gary, he is going to need this soon to carry around the slonaker thats hanging from his sack
Attached Thumbnails Crash at DS.-man-giant-scrotum.jpg  
Old 05-08-2013, 11:10 AM
Registered

Received 121 Likes on 65 Posts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
Poor Gary, he is going to need this soon to carry around the slonaker thats hanging from his sack
Old 05-08-2013, 11:39 AM
Registered

Received 26 Likes on 16 Posts

chad for someone who was not even in a boat at the ds or from the sounds of it never been in one at a pr you need to do everyone a favor and take (i want to be a racer) tony chiramonti with you and stand on the street corners greeting the participants at the ds poker run when the come into havasu and wear this. afterall it looks like in 14' neither of you will be in a boat for the ds poker run anyways. http://www.***************.com/attac...-2013-128-.jpg thats powerboat nation in the url
Old 05-08-2013, 01:32 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

To clarify Precisiondetails name is Chad.
Old 05-08-2013, 02:42 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Boatlesss
chad for someone who was not even in a boat at the ds or from the sounds of it never been in one at a pr you need to do everyone a favor and take (i want to be a racer) tony chiramonti with you and stand on the street corners greeting the participants at the ds poker run when the come into havasu and wear this. afterall it looks like in 14' neither of you will be in a boat for the ds poker run anyways. http://www.***************.com/attac...-2013-128-.jpg thats powerboat nation in the url
Now that right there is funny!!!
Old 05-08-2013, 06:33 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by skaterjim
they way i see it the guy that fliped his boat was at fault he is responsible for his own actions and could have let off the gas and could have turned left. he did not have to go thru the 41"s roostertale.
Exactly!
Old 05-08-2013, 06:33 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by lotopa.com
the funniest part about all the speculation is, the inside blue boat (with a pro on the sticks) was taking a tighter line, and appeared to be accelerating equally if not harder, and he didn't have a problem................. oh wait maybe that's because he knew what he was doing, and what his boat could do..... nah..... that makes to much sense..
My thoughts exactly!
Old 05-08-2013, 07:42 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Boatlesss
Haha good one