Have you weighed your boat lately? >

Have you weighed your boat lately?

Notices

Have you weighed your boat lately?

Old 05-30-2013, 05:13 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MILD THUNDER
WTF. I need to go grease my bearings now . Sarah seems worth a road trip! Sounds like you and the wife are living the dream up there!
Joe...I know Michelle would be down with the roadtrip for Canadian skanks...how about Gina?

If so, I've got no plans this weekend...let's jump in my correctly apportioned as-far-as-tow-ratings-are-concerned truck, hook up the AT, and see first hand if the cozy cabin or the speed is the key to a skank's heart...
Old 05-30-2013, 05:21 PM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by sommerfliesby
Joe...I know Michelle would be down with the roadtrip for Canadian skanks...how about Gina?

If so, I've got no plans this weekend...let's jump in my correctly apportioned as-far-as-tow-ratings-are-concerned truck, hook up the AT, and see first hand if the cozy cabin or the speed is the key to a skank's heart...

I can answer that for you, its a loud stereo and a play list based off the music a 20 year old would listen to. Works every time. They will swim right over and ask if you have the new Taylor swift song, and u best have it and act like you know who the hell Taylor swift is!

Hint: the iTunes top 50 will keep you abreast to what songs should be playing. Hint 2, no one seems to like that Justin beaver kid, don't find out the hard way by cranking 2500 wats of one of his songs through 13 speakers. I just didn't know
Old 05-30-2013, 05:21 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by 4bus
Jim....who the hell cares, please post pictures of hookers! hahah

All kidding aside, I did ask my agent about tow ratings just a few short months ago. This is a quote directly from his mouth "Most of my claims are the result of stupidity, we pay once but not twice, I have to insure negligence but not fraud"

I took that as "I got you covered the first time, just don't do it again"

Now, lets move on to my 87 year old neighbor with coke bottle glasses that drives a pusher motorhome with airbrakes all over the country on a standard license towing a Honda CRV. I actually witnessed him cut the corner short and drag the CRV through the ditch at the end of the road. The cat diesel didn't skip a beat.

LMAO - Old people drivers scare me! But some day we will all be old

I am glad that you have some faith in the agent you deal with, I cannot say the same. Like I said earlier, I am not willing to take the chance, I have worked to hard for what I have to just throw it all away if the insurance company decides to hang you out to dry.

The skank pictures certainly lightened the mood on here, the Internet bullying was pretty bad there a few pages ago!
Old 05-30-2013, 05:23 PM
Registered

I don't know if they will fall for it someothersflyby, but you can always try.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]501728[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails Have you weighed your boat lately?-untitled.png  
Old 05-30-2013, 05:30 PM
Registered

This is the weekend to be there

2013 Alexandria Bay Hall of Fame Poker Run, Alexandria Bay, NY June 14-15 - Poker Runs America

No need to do the run if you don't want to, most of us don't. We watch and party, and tie up as one big crowd at the end of the day.

Myway is making its 2013 debut, and Aquamania will be there as well. Save 4 hrs on the trip by cutting Detroit through Canada
Old 05-30-2013, 05:31 PM
Registered

[ATTACH=CONFIG]501729[/ATTACH]

Maybe I do need a microwave! Can't believe the AT has a full size stove!
Attached Thumbnails Have you weighed your boat lately?-1809498_224a5995-cd10-4271-a9c7-0567612aae3e_prod.jpg  
Old 05-30-2013, 05:36 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 502ss

I am glad that you have some faith in the agent you deal with, I cannot say the same. Like I said earlier, I am not willing to take the chance, I have worked to hard for what I have to just throw it all away if the insurance company decides to hang you out to dry.

The skank pictures certainly lightened the mood on here, the Internet bullying was pretty bad there a few pages ago!
You take a chance just leaving the house, don't let it keep you up at night.

That wasn't internet bullying, that was playful banter, it just looks worse now because the new OSO makes the emotioncons harder to access.

Example:

You are an a#$hole!!!

You are an a$%hole!!

See?
Old 05-30-2013, 05:36 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 502ss

You take a chance just leaving the house, don't let it keep you up at night.

That wasn't internet bullying, that was playful banter, it just looks worse now because the new OSO makes the emotioncons harder to access.

Example:

You are an a#$hole!!!

You are an a$%hole!!

See?
Old 05-30-2013, 06:03 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 4bus
I can answer that for you, its a loud stereo and a play list based off the music a 20 year old would listen to. Works every time. They will swim right over and ask if you have the new Taylor swift song, and u best have it and act like you know who the hell Taylor swift is!

Hint: the iTunes top 50 will keep you abreast to what songs should be playing. Hint 2, no one seems to like that Justin beaver kid, don't find out the hard way by cranking 2500 wats of one of his songs through 13 speakers. I just didn't know
Crap...I'm gonna have to do some upgrading...all I've got to play on the stereo is the awesome 80s mix CD that Joe burned me last year...
Old 05-30-2013, 07:10 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This thread is slowly turning into a classic.......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.