Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Ever thought about racing???...NOW is your chance! >

Ever thought about racing???...NOW is your chance!

Notices

Ever thought about racing???...NOW is your chance!

Old 07-30-2002, 10:47 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

that's right!!! airports are close...we will make sure u have transportation as well!!! and chris can tell ya,,,we always have a good time!!!!
Old 07-30-2002, 10:56 AM
packinair

Joe: if GlassDave and I did not already lease one for the LEOPA poker run this weekend we would come up there and show you what's up!! these boats are the coolest thing I have ever seen. I am leaving the cat on the trailer and running one of these. that says something for Chris and his boats

Old 07-30-2002, 11:03 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

How much are we talking/ 5,000 for the weekend. Split with (what a great offer ) Mr. Offshore then split the 2,500 with the co-pilot? That's only 1,250 bucks to beat the snot out of it. Do we have to pay for gas , entry fee's and extras? I'm already a member of APBA so that saves 150.00. This does'nt sound out of the question to a few of us. Have to clear it with the ADMIRAL!
Old 07-30-2002, 11:06 AM
Registered

before u start with pricing...check with the powers that be!!! chris
!
"Joe: if GlassDave and I did not already lease one for the LEOPA poker run this weekend we would come up there and show you what's up!! """"

bring it,,,,so says Dre'!!
Old 07-30-2002, 12:15 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Those boats do run pretty awesome for as small as they appear. Someday, maybe I'll get the kahoonas up:-)

Hey Joe,
Do they make you clean up your own blood after the race?

Mark
Old 07-30-2002, 12:20 PM
Registered

actually i did bleeeed in that boat too....trying to put down Dre's canopy!! came down on my thumb!!! my throttle hand no less! o well....

come on fever man...give it a go!!! i've got'n more emails from women than men.....maybe the men are all talk and the women no longer want to be couch racers???
Old 07-30-2002, 02:15 PM
Registered

you've got mail!!
Old 07-30-2002, 02:16 PM
Registered

call my cell!
Old 07-30-2002, 02:33 PM
Registered

Default Hey Mr. Offshore:

I'll take you up on that 50% offer for the remainder of the 2002 season!!! Its a deal I can't refuse.
Old 07-30-2002, 03:05 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Bobby,

You should come up for the race. We are working on staying in Texas a bit longer - to have some fun.

PackinAir and Glassdave,

Thanks for the lease for the run, we had someone lease a boat for that run last year and they had a blast. If if is going to be hot, take the doors off and enjoy the air. If you like it, we are sold out for the Cleveland race, but have 2 boats open for the poker run there Aug. 9th.

Mr. Offshore,

Thanks for the offer. I am sure you and your company will see the value in the sponsorship. As I stated, the boats will be covered on tv and certainly demand attention everywhere they go. Call me about the vinyl, if if is last minute, we may need to find a place up there. My vinyl sponsor, signzoo.com, is in FL.

I will post a list of what you are responsible for, but you are not responsible for anything failing, even the engine.

Chris Reindl
(513) 706-3199

Quick Reply: Ever thought about racing???...NOW is your chance!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.