Notices

Toronto area OSO members

Old 07-31-2002, 02:36 PM
Registered

Received 100 Likes on 48 Posts

Count me out, I'm in Montreal this weekend. I'll try to make the next get-together.
Old 07-31-2002, 04:06 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally posted by Wild Horses
Not sure what gives. Thought that I would mention that I nomally do not bring out the kiddies when the band is playing in the bay. It tends to get a little adult if you know what I mean.
we will probably bring the tooner boat over as well as my cat so we can send the kids home if needed.one of the bennies of being 3 minutes from the cheif i guess
Old 07-31-2002, 04:08 PM
Registered

Default Re: Wish I could!

Originally posted by 24Switzer
Wife has other plans for us this weekend which unfortunately does not include boating.
SLAP that women upside the noggin no boating on the long weekend,you'd have to burry me first,or break another drive on my cat...oooppsss,did i say that,sorry boat,I didn't mean it really.
Old 08-02-2002, 12:48 AM
Registered

Received 94 Likes on 22 Posts

Airpacker- Confirmed- I'm there, beak boat in tow and my buddy is bringing his motor home, should be a hoot.........Doug.
Old 08-02-2002, 09:18 AM
Registered

Received 42 Likes on 29 Posts

My buddy and his executioner and I are going to head up there Sunday in the afternoon. The five day forecast is calling for hot and sunny weather. I don't know what the marine forecast is yet , but as you all know Simcoe is unpredicatable on a good day .See you there. By the way I've never been to Big Cheif any hints would be appreaciated. Regards Rick G.
Old 08-02-2002, 09:30 AM
Wild Horses

Rick

What is your buddys name and describe the boat, I may know of him.

For Sunday, bring a plastic sheet and a bottle of oil.... you never know when you may need them. My buddy Scott is playing with his band on Sunday starting around 1:00. They rent a house boat, get a genny etc. Usually around 8-10 band members come up for the event. Lots of partying, keep a dd on board for sure, usually the wife for the ride back to the port.

OPP will be cruizing is full force since someone was killed on the return passage this time last year. I believe they were riding on the bow of the boat leaving the bay, crossed a wake and came down on the windshield and broke their neck.

See you up there. It will be very very busy.

Trevor

Old 08-02-2002, 09:39 AM
Registered

My buddy's name is Al Kronzac (not correct spelling ) His boat is one of the original 33 executioners by Reggie ( pre beak ) It is red and white and called Fountain of youth. Mine is a black 1982 formula 302 Ls with a grey stripe in need of fresh paint ( this winters project ). Look forward to seeing and meeting you guys . I'm also on the lake in Jackson's Point just south of Bonnie Boats marina. I posted my phone number earier..

Rick G.
Old 08-02-2002, 10:32 AM
Wild Horses

I thought so. I met Al last year playing around in the lower end of Simcoe. He was up at Chief about 4 weeks ago and I ran into him then. Do you know Jerry & Louise? Tie up to us when you arrive. F311 Formula, palm beach graphics. Airpacker will not be far away either.

Trevor

Old 08-02-2002, 11:20 AM
Registered

Rick,we will be easy to find.There will be Trevor's formula,Twinn29's beak boat and my white,purple and green eliminator.probably be a brown pontoon barge with us as well and maybe a 312 stinger,all blue with outboards.Weather ia for light to moderate winds from the northwest for most of the weekend.Should be a blast as we have about 20 people coming to the cottage this weekend as well.See you out there,
Sean.416-219-5470.(cell)let it ring,its hard to hear it over 80
Old 08-02-2002, 10:11 PM
Registered

Look forward to it . What time do you usually meet up. I don't think we will be there before 2:00pm, as we are also expecting freinds.You can call me on my cell 416 709 6151 and as my boat doesn't go anywhere near 80 I shouldn't have any trouble hearing it. Rick G.

Quick Reply: Toronto area OSO members

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.