Notices

Toronto area OSO members

Old 07-30-2002, 01:40 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Toronto area OSO members

Hey folks,where are you boating on the long weekend.We will be having a get together at our place on lake couchiching.If anyone is boating simcoe or couch,let me know and we can hook up.
Old 07-30-2002, 03:47 PM
Wild Horses

AP

What day are you planning on having his event? I will be towing up Sunday and plan on launching at noon at the port of O. I too will be entertaining some friends who normally do not get the opportunity to get out on the water the way we do. May or may not be able to make it Sunday, may be for a quick beer. Did you know that “The Band” is playing out at the bay on Sunday…. hence our reason for going. DIRECTIONS MAN… PM ME SOME DIRECTIONS…………………………

WH

Old 07-30-2002, 05:54 PM
Registered

Received 42 Likes on 29 Posts

Hi guys I have a cottage on Simcoe at Jacksons Point. I will be up for the long weekend. You can reach me at 905 722 5190. Give me a ring and let me know where you will be hanging and I will try and meet up with you or let me know where you are and will try to find you. I also have a friend on the lake with one of Reggies original executioners I'll try and bring him along too Rick G.

Last edited by Rick G; 07-30-2002 at 05:57 PM.
Old 07-31-2002, 08:33 AM
Wild Horses

Word has it from a reliable source that the north side of Chief Island in Couch is the place to be on Sunday. The band will be playing on the rooftop of a houseboat most likely.

Old 07-31-2002, 11:18 AM
Registered

Received 42 Likes on 29 Posts

Hey guys I'm surprised that the other Toronto based OSO members have not made an effort to at least respond to this post. Rick G.
Old 07-31-2002, 11:22 AM
Wild Horses

Not sure what gives. Thought that I would mention that I nomally do not bring out the kiddies when the band is playing in the bay. It tends to get a little adult if you know what I mean.

Old 07-31-2002, 11:54 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If anybody makes it up Sans Souci way stop by for a cold one.
I'll be on the island 3rd thu 17
Old 07-31-2002, 12:52 PM
24Switzer

Default Wish I could!

Wife has other plans for us this weekend which unfortunately does not include boating.

Old 07-31-2002, 01:44 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey guys!!!!!!!!!! Sorry for the late reply , I'm working on the helicopter all week til Friday busy as hell.................14 car accidents yesterday...today shaping up the same..I will be on Balsam Lake this weekend
Old 07-31-2002, 01:58 PM
Wild Horses

Originally posted by kingpin
Hey guys!!!!!!!!!! Sorry for the late reply , I'm working on the helicopter all week til Friday busy as hell.................14 car accidents yesterday...today shaping up the same..I will be on Balsam Lake this weekend
I will be passing thru Balsam Lake on Aug. 10th & 11th.

Quick Reply: Toronto area OSO members

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.