I won fastest 30' and under last weekend >

I won fastest 30' and under last weekend

Notices

I won fastest 30' and under last weekend

Old 08-12-2013, 11:19 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 03 SONIC
You my friend are a pu&$y. Go going the deck boat forums.
Why are you so bitter? Can you please translate what "Go Going" means?

Last edited by low_psi; 08-12-2013 at 11:22 AM.
Old 08-12-2013, 11:36 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am not bitter. I just get sick and tired of all of this poker run BS. The guy came on here talking about the good time he had and you had to start your BS. I get tired of hearing it and it pisses me off. But hey I am glad you are saving everyone on the water from people like me. PS I fixed my typo let me explain it. Maybe you would be better off with a deck boat or a pontoon. Your current boat might be a little unsafe due to the speeds it runs. From your posts it seems like you do not like performance boating.

Last edited by 03 SONIC; 08-12-2013 at 11:47 AM.
Old 08-12-2013, 11:43 AM
Registered

hmmmm, I wanta race...I mean fun run your boat...haha congrats on making that boat haulazz
Old 08-12-2013, 11:45 AM
Registered

Holy Jesus there are a lot of tampons in the water on this thread.

Guys, the OP posted about the perfomance of his boat that he is obviously very proud of. He didn't organize the event, he didn't ask for an award, and even stated that he was suprised to get it. The dude was just posting about how well his boat ran....on a performance boat site...just like a thousand of us would do if we ran with a much bigger rig and were proud of it.

We all get your points about the liabilities of the poker run but save it for the organizers.

What's next? Boycott all poker runs unless you get your own personal singed, noterized, statment from the organizers that there will be no prizes involved?

Old 08-12-2013, 11:55 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I am not bitter. I just get sick and tired of all of this poker run BS. The guy came on here talking about the good time he had and you had to start your BS. I get tired of hearing it and it pisses me off. But hey I am glad you are saving everyone on the water from people like me. PS I fixed my typo let me explain it. Maybe you would be better off with a deck boat or a pontoon. Your current boat might be a little unsafe due to the speeds it runs. From your posts it seems like you do not like performance boating.
If your tired of reading it, don't read it! It is a choice, you know like a life jacket.

I am not knocking the OP, none of my posts have done so. I was stating the slippery slope of giving an award from being first to a card stop. That's all. If there is anything in any of my posts that suggests otherwise, please point it out and I will correct. I did "suggest" the use of a life jacket.....
Old 08-12-2013, 11:59 AM
Registered

Received 692 Likes on 276 Posts

I don't think anyone here is trying to say we shouldn't be able to go fast or mandate we don't risk killing ourselves.

I am on lake erie now, though I come from San diego. I used to love riding my built 250r 3 wheeler in the desert. You can't go to the Honda dealer anymore and buy a atc 250r or any 3 wheeler anymore.Vast areas I used to ride are now closed because the tree huggers used the bad publicity generated by a few Darwin award winners against us to get public lands closed. You get an expensive ticket now if your caught riding to the plastic outhouse without a helmet at 5 mph. You get an expensive ticket if you give your buddy a ride back to camp when his bikes for riding double.

I wear a jacket and a lanyard if Im laying the stick on the dash and going bonsai. I don't want someone telling me I HAVE to wear a pfd if Im just cruising 45 to the bay. I like poker runs, I don't want to loose the ability to do them because because you can no longer get permits to put them on or insurance to cover the event.

I don't believe Boatme and others are attacking your ability to do what you want, I think they are just trying to make sure we all can continue to enjoy doing what we all want.
Old 08-12-2013, 12:01 PM
Registered

You have your point of view I have mine. From looking at your first post on this subject you were just looking for someone to argue with and I fell for it. Enjoy the rest of your super safe life jacket summer.
Old 08-12-2013, 02:27 PM
Registered

Old 08-12-2013, 02:32 PM
Gold Member

Hey cp5899 congrats on your successful build! It is an awesome feeling when all of your hard work and frustrations result in the vision/goals you had at the start. I have a friend with a Velocity similar to yours (still stock though) and it is a very cool boat!
Old 08-12-2013, 04:51 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Maybe you and the other safety patrol members should go buy a pontoon boat and shut the f$%k up. I am so tired of hearing this bull****. The guy had a good time and is proud of his boat. Leave it alone I don't care if he had a pfd on its his choice. If you got sued tough **** move on.
Agree!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.