Please help. I need an expert witness for my TBUS case

Notices

Please help. I need an expert witness for my TBUS case

Old 08-29-2013, 06:51 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by commandersander
Pls send to [email protected]

I did hear from brad at tres.....and spoke also with a man that retired after 30yrs uscg and did rescues at Boca grande before it was privatized....

I truly appreciate the responses. I am shopping.....and need to make the best purchase.

I am represented, and this is NOT an admirality law case, it is in civil court, lee county fl.

You only get what you pay for. I would not cut corners on a good expert witness. A few extra hundred or thousands could be the difference of a win or loss. The jury and or judge may not give a damn about boats. I learned this the hard way with a lawsuit I recently got settled.
Old 08-29-2013, 07:04 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'd talk to Brownie and get his points and opinion. I believe it's referred to as Brownie Points.

Good luck on your pursuit!
Old 08-29-2013, 07:08 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
You only get what you pay for. I would not cut corners on a good expert witness. A few extra hundred or thousands could be the difference of a win or loss. The jury and or judge may not give a damn about boats. I learned this the hard way with a lawsuit I recently got settled.
I hear ya. In the court of popular opinion, this is a hands down win...especially after the owner registered here and got slammed....then instructed by tbus hq to shut up as their trademarks are represented in the images.

Costs are not a concern. This is about setting a precedence for those that may follow. Lil guy wins when you do your duty without care, cause or regard to public safety. I'm not the lil guy that lays down and takes it in the azz.

It's a matter of right and wrong without legal implication.....but I'm not saying those are out the window....but I gotta focus on this first.....
Old 08-29-2013, 07:13 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

I hear ya. In the court of popular opinion, this is a hands down win...especially after the owner registered here and got slammed....then instructed by tbus hq to shut up as their trademarks are represented in the images.

Costs are not a concern. This is about setting a precedence for those that may follow. Lil guy wins when you do your duty without care, cause or regard to public safety. I'm not the lil guy that lays down and takes it in the azz.

It's a matter of right and wrong without legal implication.....but I'm not saying those are out the window....but I gotta focus on this first.....

I went in my court case thinking a slam dunk as well only to draw a female judge that didn't give a chit about the case. It was not boat related but still the same. As boaters we are all on your side. Best of luck with your case.
Old 08-30-2013, 11:29 AM
Registered

Thanks for taking the fight some of us would not be able to....Most of us could not afford to go to battle with corporate attorneys, we would have to handle it on a different level...
Old 08-30-2013, 11:45 AM
Registered

Received 747 Likes on 338 Posts

Did you post this over on thehulltruth ?
Old 08-30-2013, 11:47 AM
Registered

Received 123 Likes on 41 Posts

If Brownie is willing to help jump on it with both feet.
Old 08-30-2013, 06:04 PM
Registered
VIP Member

"Thanks for taking the fight some of us would not be able to....Most of us could not afford to go to battle with corporate attorneys, we would have to handle it on a different level..."

It's not cheap. My typical reaction would not have been the course I am taking......so I am probably a bit more in line with your way of thinking. Still.....I am because he tried to hand me a bill for restarting motors that sat on the bottom overnight due to incompetence.....theirs.....

"Did you post this over on thehulltruth ?"

No. I don't go anywhere else but here.....

Still trying to find out who this is......
Old 08-30-2013, 06:23 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

"

Still trying to find out who this is......
I am amazed anyone here doesn't know who Brownie is!!

Many others that really know him could give you much more info, but this small paragraph on Charlie's Banana Boat website should tell you all you need to know.

"Another protégé of Don Aronow, going all the way back to the original Donzi days, is Allan Brown, better known to the marine world as Brownie . Brownie is a past winner of the famous Miami Nassau race, driving a boat with two engines driving a single shaft through one V-drive. He was Chief Engineer or Chief Executive, or both, for many of the best known high performance boat companies -- Donzi, Nova, Cary, Magnum, Cougar, Cigarette, Holman & Moody Marine -- and consultant to countless others. Brownie, as an old friend, came forward and helped with the engineering for the engines, drives, prop selection, trim tabs and many more areas that are so necessary for boats of this caliber."

Cheers,

Dave
Old 08-30-2013, 06:30 PM
Registered

Received 747 Likes on 338 Posts

BROWNIE
Registered

My Boats:
4 BOATS KILLED

Feedback Score

Expert witness

I have done about 60 cases. Call me at 305-332-7611. I will send you my CV.

Allan Brown "Brownie"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.