who will get paroled first? charles manson or ben kramer >

who will get paroled first? charles manson or ben kramer

Notices

who will get paroled first? charles manson or ben kramer

Old 08-28-2013, 08:00 PM
Registered

Received 740 Likes on 334 Posts

Originally Posted by POWERPLAY J
Wtf do I care? I have known and still know people as dangerous or more dangerous than them. No offence to you personally because I dig your personality on here. Do you have any clue about the people you are surrounded by? Coworkers, neighbors, people you pass on the street?... One of my coworkers killed a man. Paid the price and has now been back in society for a few years. I would trust the man with my life...
Can't help but think Charlie & Ben need to remain in prison. We'll disagree on this one !
ed
Old 08-28-2013, 08:03 PM
Registered

Received 740 Likes on 334 Posts

But If I had to pick one Ben goes free.
ed
Old 08-28-2013, 08:17 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have no mercy for inmates Ed. When it comes to violent crimes I believe in "eye for an eye". All others should be worked like slaves with no frills. :-)
Old 08-28-2013, 08:24 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wtf do I care? I have known and still know people as dangerous or more dangerous than them. No offence to you personally because I dig your personality on here. Do you have any clue about the people you are surrounded by? Coworkers, neighbors, people you pass on the street?... One of my coworkers killed a man. Paid the price and has now been back in society for a few years. I would trust the man with my life...

Paid who's price? That's great that you would trust him, you gots to elaborate a bit on this, did he kill a child molester, or did he have disagreement with someone n pop him. No offence either,
Old 08-28-2013, 10:20 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

i know what you mean, my neighbor jerry sandusky asked me if i wanted showering lessons, when i was 11 years old. i took a pass....
Old 08-28-2013, 10:23 PM
Registered

One of the most notorious criminals in the world being set free. And definitely the most notorious criminal in the offshore world set free would be interesting to say the least. Neither one is actually a murderer. So tell us again why our tax dollars are being spent keeping them locked up? I'm willing to bet neither one could survive in the real world. There is a 1% chance Kramer has a stash and could flee but either way wouldn't it be cool to have one of them change your oil or run you through the car wash? "No **** guys, I was going to take the boat to the Key West pokerrun. You wouldn't believe who detailed my tow rig. Yeah Ben K himself! **** I even tipped him five bucks for cleaning the wheel wells real good".
as i understand it ben only imported herb and stayed away from the white stuff... that being said, the usa let bob marley travel around the usa with his herbsman, yeah the dude that carried all his weed so he could talk face to face with ja...

now the having aranow killed was over the top... how long has ben been in prison?
Old 08-28-2013, 10:26 PM
Registered

how exactly did apache power boats come into existence? did aranow stretch the 35 mistress to create the apache 41? if so who made the mold don or ben or someone else? i have always wondered about that...rm
Old 08-28-2013, 11:13 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I don't even think Ben had Don killed....Just my opinion.
Old 08-28-2013, 11:22 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by turbo rr
I don't even think Ben had Don killed....Just my opinion.
then who? a jealous husband.lol there was a thing on tv about the whole deal. some cops listened to all bens phone calls in prison for months and the got him. he was paying lawyer for the guy that he had kill... i think they found ben guilty at trial for it, and ran the sentences together, which meant nothing since he was already serving life....
Old 08-28-2013, 11:36 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by ratman
how exactly did apache power boats come into existence? did aranow stretch the 35 mistress to create the apache 41? if so who made the mold don or ben or someone else? i have always wondered about that...rm
Ratman
I believe Don stretched the 39'. Some good reading.
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...51495398,d.cWc

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 08-29-2013 at 01:04 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.