ENGINE BUILDER MAG.COM High Performance Boating Market

Notices

ENGINE BUILDER MAG.COM High Performance Boating Market

Old 09-08-2013, 02:10 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Areyoukiddingme
All pretty comical.

This is about the tenth time Smitty has told his story about his groundbreaking discoveries on rubber hose and how he was asked to reprint it. Thank God he created radius fittings and hoses over quarter inch ID. Otherwise none of us would have ever gone over 30 MPH. In fact, I think every trophy ever handed to a racer should have his name engraved on it, now and forever, because without the legendary Smitty, none of the, not none of us would have any reason to even try.

But hey, let's not let facts get in anyone's way. Check out Post number 3- http://www.seriousoffshore.com/forum...tml#post469189 Sounds pretty much like someone being quite complimentary. And the pic in post number 5? That you Smitty?

There's about twenty people on here that are so enamored with themselves its hilarious. Most of them have worked long and hard to wedge themselves into this story even though they have absolutely no connection or nothing to do with it.

This post will last all of about ten minutes, since that's all the longer anything with any truth ever lasts around here.
Chris

There must be a football game on that you can watch.
Give it up already

You must have more important things to concentrate on.
Old 09-08-2013, 02:44 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Pokher Ace
Chris Sunkin is a 40-year performance boating enthusiast and the founder of seriousoffshore.com, a web forum serving this market. Chris is an experienced machinist and builder and has built and rigged numerous high-performance boat powertrains.

He couldn't find his own ass with his hands. Incorrigible prick!

But he did claim to build that Maginot Line around his house. LOL!

Chris Sunkin, jackwagon extraordinaire.
I'm hoping he will post on this thread, usually first under a bullchit name to get his lies/gameplan set up. Then Knucklehead himself makes an appearance under his screen name. Maybe Fundy and Boozecat will join in. Always entertaining.

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 09-08-2013 at 05:20 PM.
Old 09-08-2013, 05:56 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,339 Likes on 461 Posts

I get a kick out of his screen names.. "really and are you kidding me" as if it is the rest of the worlds fault that no one chooses to be involved with a pathological liar. Tell ya what chris, if you sign up again under the name lying pathetic douchebag, ill lobby on your behalf to oso to let you stay.... oh and btw now everyone knows that your new bogus companyin sandusky ( big tom callahan would be ashamed) custom marine is a sham too... real marine businesses dont operate out of a storage unit on milan rd .... oh you still havent returned my call, how come?
Old 09-08-2013, 07:08 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A new article with pictures!!!! APACHES too

http://www.counterman.com/Article/11...ng_market.aspx
Old 09-08-2013, 07:35 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Counterman must be hard up for storytellers. I'm surprised Sunkin didn't change his last name to Disney before he applied for the job. They might have made him a partner.

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 09-08-2013 at 11:53 PM.
Old 09-09-2013, 12:23 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 886 Likes on 412 Posts

All pretty comical.

This is about the tenth time Smitty has told his story about his groundbreaking discoveries on rubber hose and how he was asked to reprint it. Thank God he created radius fittings and hoses over quarter inch ID. Otherwise none of us would have ever gone over 30 MPH. In fact, I think every trophy ever handed to a racer should have his name engraved on it, now and forever, because without the legendary Smitty, none of the, not none of us would have any reason to even try.
But hey, let's not let facts get in anyone's way. Check out Post number 3- http://www.seriousoffshore.com/forum...tml#post469189 Sounds pretty much like someone being quite complimentary. And the pic in post number 5? That you Smitty?

There's about twenty people on here that are so enamored with themselves its hilarious. Most of them have worked long and hard to wedge themselves into this story even though they have absolutely no connection or nothing to do with it.

This post will last all of about ten minutes, since that's all the longer anything with any truth ever lasts around here.
Oh you crack my azz up Chris, actually this is only the second or third time I ever mentioned posting this info on your lame azz website that you failed miserable at though so get it right! Don't be pizzed at me because EVERYONE on this planet has figured out you are a fraud and love to re-post all the stuff you google and read about with the claim of first hand knowledge/experience, you are DEFINITELY a well read guy !! In all seriousness, the article kinda sucked and most pro engine builders will dismiss it when they read it as drivel, Smitty

Last edited by articfriends; 09-09-2013 at 11:04 AM.
Old 09-09-2013, 11:15 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No one is pi ssed at you about anything. But I'm sure there are many out there amazed at how self-important you are. Do you seriously think you were the first and only person to ever realize there were line and fitting differences? You certainly must as you continue to dine out on your story about how you put seriousoffshore on the map with your article.

I think these people would be interested in your literary prowess- and they may be able to supply you with the recognition and validation you so crave- http://www.pulitzer.org/how_to_enter That might come up short in satisfying your need so this may fill that void- http://www.nobelprize.org/nomination/physics/ I've alerted them that you'll be in contact.

I do owe you an apology for stealing from the photo of the fuel lines off of my friend's boat that I took in my driveway. Who do I send the royalty check to?
Old 09-09-2013, 11:37 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

No one is pi ssed at you about anything. But I'm sure there are many out there amazed at how self-important you are. Do you seriously think you were the first and only person to ever realize there were line and fitting differences? You certainly must as you continue to dine out on your story about how you put seriousoffshore on the map with your article.

I think these people would be interested in your literary prowess- and they may be able to supply you with the recognition and validation you so crave- http://www.pulitzer.org/how_to_enter That might come up short in satisfying your need so this may fill that void- http://www.nobelprize.org/nomination/physics/ I've alerted them that you'll be in contact.

I do owe you an apology for stealing from the photo of the fuel lines off of my friend's boat that I took in my driveway. Who do I send the royalty check to?
wow! just wow, you must be quite the peniz, to have so many loyal haters... props
Old 09-09-2013, 12:22 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

If you send him a royalty check where should he send the receipt ????

Old 09-09-2013, 12:56 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Thank hell you showed up Chris, I was beginning to think this thread would be a dud. I read your article in Counterman, you haven't lost a step. Pure BS at it's finest. Smooth, consistent and endless lies......like poetry! Showoff!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch_videos?...&title=Popular

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 09-09-2013 at 01:57 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.