Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Combatting spiders in storage unit >

Combatting spiders in storage unit

Notices

Combatting spiders in storage unit

Old 11-12-2013, 09:17 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Demand CS does a number on them as well. Its a neurological chemical and they start dropping like a cheap haunted house.
Old 11-12-2013, 11:49 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by chattviper
Mix in a sprayer. 1.5oz per gallon of water. I bump mine up to 2oz per gallon. Sprays on clear and odorless. All my neighbors use it and were shocked at how well it works. I buy mine through amazon.
I pressure wash my dock, roofline, poles, etc real good. Let it dry completely and then apply the Suspend SC. I'm telling you, it will last all season unless you pressure wash again.
I've started using it around the outside of my house as well. Same results, no more spiders.

I have a pontoon that sits in the water all season. This year I soaked it with the Suspend SC and it lasted about 3 months. I'm assuming the rain and elements broke down chemicals.
Thanks for the details, I will try it and let you guys know what it does to Texas spiders....