Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Brad Smith/ Jeff Asbell T-Shirt Idea >

Brad Smith/ Jeff Asbell T-Shirt Idea

Notices

Brad Smith/ Jeff Asbell T-Shirt Idea

Old 09-13-2013, 11:21 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Not sure if you guys have came up with a design for the rememberance shirt yet or if it's in the works but I'd be more than happy to donate the design time to come up with something to help out! I saw the OP's idea and put this together this morning! It's still a little rough but you get the idea!
Old 09-13-2013, 11:52 AM
Registered

Ordered a couple shirts today, and would be interested in some with Jeff"s boat when available
Old 09-13-2013, 01:52 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Hellbent1
Not sure if you guys have came up with a design for the rememberance shirt yet or if it's in the works but I'd be more than happy to donate the design time to come up with something to help out! I saw the OP's idea and put this together this morning! It's still a little rough but you get the idea!
Awesome design ill take 4 XXL when ready
Old 09-13-2013, 01:56 PM
Fast Singles Club
Gold Member

Received 486 Likes on 178 Posts

Please PM me if you make these !! Awesome
Old 09-13-2013, 01:59 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I believe they already have a design in the works from the shop that did the original Smith Power shirts, but I'm sure someone in-the-know will chime in at some point. The service is today and they likely won't be online for a while.
Old 09-13-2013, 07:43 PM
Registered

Received 153 Likes on 67 Posts

Whatever is decided, I'll take 2 please! Of the shirts
Old 09-13-2013, 08:23 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'll take a couple.
Old 09-20-2013, 12:49 AM
Registered

I love this design! I may want to modify it slightly but overall i really like it! Can you let me know what program you used to make it please? Thank you!

Krissy Smith
Old 09-20-2013, 06:50 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by klskjs
I love this design! I may want to modify it slightly but overall i really like it! Can you let me know what program you used to make it please? Thank you!

Krissy Smith
Adobe illustrator and photoshop! I can give it to you in whatever format you need!
Old 09-20-2013, 12:44 PM
Registered

Adobe illustrator and photoshop! I can give it to you in whatever format you need!
Can you email it to me in a .eps version 7 or lower file? My email is [email protected]

Thank you!
Krissy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.