Cig tg 38 vs Fountain lightning 35/38

Old 12-20-2013, 12:28 PM
Registered

Received 202 Likes on 55 Posts

Might as well fire this one back up while we're at it
Old 12-20-2013, 12:34 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The only way to settle this one is to have a skank off. 38 cig 38 fountain, same power and drives. Both boats leave the docks in the morning at the same time. Which ever boat returns with the most skanks at the end of the day is the better boat!
Old 12-20-2013, 12:36 PM
Registered

Received 202 Likes on 55 Posts

I think you're on to something here!
Old 12-22-2013, 02:50 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 12meter joe
Might as well fire this one back up while we're at it
I think we retitled this 42 fountains verses 38 cigs. But 35, 38 fountains get all the hot girls.. tow better and are faster than the other 2 Right?

Last edited by mcprodesign; 12-22-2013 at 02:53 PM.
Old 12-22-2013, 03:50 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by baditude
The only way to settle this one is to have a skank off. 38 cig 38 fountain, same power and drives. Both boats leave the docks in the morning at the same time. Which ever boat returns with the most skanks at the end of the day is the better boat!
The skanks prefer Fountains, so we win!!!!
Old 12-22-2013, 07:16 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by I.C.U.Lookin
Cig guys or anti fountain guys swear they are better. I bet the difference is negligible. I don't have the personal experience on those 2 to say for sure but you'll get a million responses telling you the cig will handle 8s just fine. Lol. I've talked to plenty of 38 fountain owners who have no complaints
i cant say on the top guns but i ran my 35 cig mistress on the worst days i could find, it was so solid hammering through huge waves. my buddys were scared chitless! many days i was the only boat out there in that slop, i loved that kind of boating
Old 12-22-2013, 09:52 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 204 Likes on 132 Posts

me too with the Mistress, its a beast!!
Originally Posted by ratman
i cant say on the top guns but i ran my 35 cig mistress on the worst days i could find, it was so solid hammering through huge waves. my buddys were scared chitless! many days i was the only boat out there in that slop, i loved that kind of boating
Old 12-26-2013, 10:26 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by 12meter joe
That's crazy, I had almost the same thing happen to me. I was out cruising around (picking on cats) with my skanks, my shorts at ankle height, when I see a boat in the distance heading in my direction, so I slow down and crack a cold one. This boat finally gets close and I notice there is a #1 on the side, I said oh cool there's a race going on, so I dropped the anchor and waited for the rest of the field. After waiting about 45 minutes and no other boats came by I wanted to know what that was all about. I pulled the anchor and throttled up to about 3800, 35 seconds later we pulled along side the boat with 6 dudes and #1 on the side and realized it was a cigarette. So I killed one engine and slowed down (he was already going slow) and asked what's the deal with the #1? He said hold on and I'll show you. I was like umm ok, so he slams the throttles down, and slowly takes off. I tell my skanks to get off their knees, pull up my shorts, and ease the throttle forward, as I pull along side I fired the other engine and leave him safely behind thinking to myself I wonder what he was gonna show me? Oh well, guess I will never know.
Crazy how we all have a story.
I was running my TG down the intercoastal one day with my board of directors on board heading for a beach party hosted by Venus Swimwear on a private island in the bahamas when I ran past a small beaknosed runabout with 5 fat skanks and a naked drunk dude with 30 chains on throwing up their arms. I slowed down to see if they were gonna catch up because I thought they might be the beach cleaners for after the party and they knew they couldnt get there in that little boat. They came up alongside us and asked if they could ride with us and I said no room, cause the skanks were really fat but that I would show him how to get there We figured they might be willing to risk it for a paycheck even though it was only 2-4 footers if they ran in our wake but when we turned toward the cut they high tailed it back down the intercoastal I remember thinking to myself I wouldnt do that either in that boat.
Old 12-26-2013, 10:38 AM
Registered

Received 237 Likes on 118 Posts

Originally Posted by Nauti Kitty
Crazy how we all have a story.
I was running my TG down the intercoastal one day with my board of directors on board heading for a beach party hosted by Venus Swimwear on a private island in the bahamas when I ran past a small beaknosed runabout with 5 fat skanks and a naked drunk dude with 30 chains on throwing up their arms. I slowed down to see if they were gonna catch up because I thought they might be the beach cleaners for after the party and they knew they couldnt get there in that little boat. They came up alongside us and asked if they could ride with us and I said no room, cause the skanks were really fat but that I would show him how to get there We figured they might be willing to risk it for a paycheck even though it was only 2-4 footers if they ran in our wake but when we turned toward the cut they high tailed it back down the intercoastal I remember thinking to myself I wouldnt do that either in that boat.
me,,,I like and believe 12meter joes story better,,,
Old 12-26-2013, 11:15 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by 05 Fountain
The skanks prefer Fountains, so we win!!!!
Might be interesting to actually test this theory. My guess is if both were tied up and a group of hotties were asked to pick a boat the Fountain would have a light load.

Cheers!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.