Cig tg 38 vs Fountain lightning 35/38 >

Cig tg 38 vs Fountain lightning 35/38

Notices

Cig tg 38 vs Fountain lightning 35/38

Old 10-03-2013, 07:58 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by seafordguy
I don't know why the world record things means anything to anybody. Obviously it was made in a one off boat.

If someone went to the drag strip with a one off custom built Ford Mustang 2 and held the quarter mile record would you be lining up to buy one??

Before anyone gets butt hurt I'm not comparing a fountain to a crappy mid-seventies ford, just making my point.
The ONLY differnce between the world record boat and any other winning fountain race boat from a stock fountain is the power and No Bathroom and dinete. (Kinda like a cig . No bathroom and no dinete ): They all come from the same molds
Old 10-03-2013, 08:06 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 209 Likes on 133 Posts

Originally Posted by mcprodesign
The ONLY differnce between the world record boat and any other winning fountain race boat from a stock fountain is the power and No Bathroom and dinete. (Kinda like a cig . No bathroom and no dinete ): They all come from the same molds
I don't think that I'm wrong about this but I seriously doubt that hull was identical to production.... I would say there was plenty of blue printing done that is not on a production Fountain..... Actually I will pretty much day I'm positive about that... Could be wrong but I doubt I am
Old 10-03-2013, 08:12 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Full Force
I don't think that I'm wrong about this but I seriously doubt that hull was identical to production.... I would say there was plenty of blue printing done that is not on a production Fountain..... Actually I will pretty much day I'm positive about that... Could be wrong but I doubt I am
blue printing. yeah i recomend that for any pleasure boat. i blueprinted mine last winter. got 4 MPH out of it.. Why don't you blueprint your cig and see if it makes it a 1 off
Old 10-03-2013, 08:14 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[QUOTE=mcprodesign;4006059]just trying to drop a bomb here

[/QUOTE

Gotta save some of the good stuff for January when someone else posts a thread with the same question.
Old 10-03-2013, 08:15 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 209 Likes on 133 Posts

blue printing. yeah i recomend that for any pleasure boat. i blueprinted mine last winter. got 4 MPH out of it.. Why don't you blueprint your cig and see if it makes it a 1 off
Nah I'm fine with what I have but there is still a lot of differences between that hull and a pleasure production hull... That goes for any builder ....
Old 10-03-2013, 08:26 AM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts

Old 10-03-2013, 08:30 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

They share the same mold. If somebody says they have the same layup their nose grows everytime they tell that story.
Old 10-03-2013, 08:49 AM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by POWERPLAY J
They share the same mold. If somebody says they have the same layup their BEAK grows everytime they tell that story.
There, I fixed it for the Fountain guys.
Old 10-03-2013, 12:00 PM
Registered

Received 202 Likes on 55 Posts

Seriously....this thread is still going? Ok good, cause I just wanted to say, Fountains rule!
Old 10-03-2013, 01:01 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 48 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by POWERPLAY J
I saw a Silverado today with truck nuts hanging. I thought to myself how great it would be if Fountains had them hanging under the beak.
This is the funniest thing in this thread !!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.