Cig tg 38 vs Fountain lightning 35/38 >

Cig tg 38 vs Fountain lightning 35/38

Notices

Cig tg 38 vs Fountain lightning 35/38

Old 10-04-2013, 08:29 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MILD THUNDER
Think of how many Poor TRS drives got blown over this debate. Fukin Mel Riggs built an empire off those old cigarettes blowing TRS drives trying to keep up with the Fountains. Not too mention, look at all that wasted teak oil!

If only they spent a little more time on hull technology, rather than carving out teak tree's and trimming their mustache's, they might have been a little more competitive in the racing circuit after the disco era took a $hit.

While Reggie was working on hull designs and how to improve his models for his potential customers, investing money in racing them, the Cigarette Racing Team guys were out getting sucked off in the back rooms of Cuban nightclubs, smoking hand rolled cigars laughing all the way to the bank about how they just sold some wannabe Miami Vice Nerd a boat that can't break 59mph for 250k. But hey, we gave you a microwave, a couple phony bulkheads (for that raceboat feel), and added about an extra thousand pounds of resin in places you don't need it. Don't worry about the wavy unfinished hull sides, we do that for a reason. Oh, and you're now a official member of the #1 Team. Here's a fukin hat kid, go tear it up.
A hat you say? I ordered and bought a new boat. Still had to shell out the 15$ for a ****ty quality shirt. Fukin cheap pricks...

A hat almost makes it worth it...
Old 10-04-2013, 08:32 PM
Registered

Received 71 Likes on 39 Posts

About the only thing missing from this scene are these words "have you seen my new 38FT Cigarette"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KSFlkSU5rE
Old 10-04-2013, 08:48 PM
Registered

Received 202 Likes on 55 Posts

The only thing missing from this scene is "I can't catch those fountains"
http://youtu.be/FwXD0hCvtX4
Old 10-04-2013, 09:08 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ICDEDPPL
Thats why they back up now.
Old 10-04-2013, 09:10 PM
Registered

I'm gonna F your wife "on my fountain"
And she will come home and throw rocks at you & your cig
http://youtu.be/MeOw_pWGJho
Old 10-04-2013, 09:14 PM
Registered

Last thing he says :
BOOM; there it is let's get this out ASAP
Old 10-04-2013, 09:15 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by TRL505
I would buy the two on right gigantic fake tittie$.....and then attempt to bang them all...and fail miserably.
Where the pics of your women. It has been a year and still no pics
Old 10-04-2013, 09:22 PM
Registered

Received 4,813 Likes on 1,365 Posts
Wink

One night long long ago Reggie takes out his favorite skank and tries to get into a Cuban night club hes heard so much about, yes its the happening place Don Aronow has been known to frequent. While his empire grows poor old Reggie even with his 20lbs of gold chains can`t get into..ends up taking the skank to McDonalds..and crabs later that week.

He decides he wants some of that sweet pu$$y pie the Cigarette boys are getting and is going to start building boat. First he starts looking at cuddy ideas... them Cigarette boys always travel in style , what about a cuddy that looks like a 80`s limo complete with rope lighting!! Excellent! Those Cig. boys are going to be SOOO jealous!

Soon he realizes that inch for inch pound for pound theres no way he could ever compete!!! OH NO!!! What to do.!?!?!? I know, if I make the boats smaller, shorter, and lighter I may have a chance!
First I visit to the doctor for a round of penicillin.. damn skanks!

Lets see, need to shave about 4' off the actual size but still call it a 4' longer boat......Well if I`m gonna lie about the size might as well stretch the front like Pinocchio`s nose! BEAK!!!!
$hit only gained 2 feet ?!?! Still can`t compete

A few months , couple of skanks and the CLAP later "built in platform" is born!! EXCELLENT!
Few more touches and I may have it.... shrink the headroom so only midgets can use the cuddy, DONE.
Freeboard is for pu$$ies cut that bi tch DOWN!!
Since most of the good pu$$ie pie will still be taken by the Cig. boys and it will take a long time to convince people that these shorties are really the size on the side I`ll put the Throttles on the left .. gonna need the right hand for those lonely rides.
I`m there!!
Now for the name ....hmm something original???? NAAAWW F -that
I`m super AWESOME.. If I just put my own name on it everyone will know ME!!
...and Fountain is born.

35 years, 557 bottles of black hair dye later guys are comparing a 34' boat to a true 38'
Well no $hit the Fountain will be faster its 4' shorter and 4, 000lbs lighter!

NEXT!!

Last edited by ICDEDPPL; 10-04-2013 at 09:33 PM.
Old 10-04-2013, 09:27 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by ICDEDPPL
That was a great day!! Except for them Sonic guys who need to stop being such di cks!!!! haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QE88GsW_znw
Cool video , who woulda thought a Fountain & a Cigarette could each have a good time blasting along side by side ??? Looks like a great time man . Don't care what cha run , high performance boats rule & I've been screwing the water since the 70's in many different hulls , nothin better boys , nuthin better !
Old 10-04-2013, 09:29 PM
Registered

Hey I'm young and don't know whet the f**k your talking about
Who's the *** ^^^^^

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.