Cig tg 38 vs Fountain lightning 35/38 >

Cig tg 38 vs Fountain lightning 35/38

Notices

Cig tg 38 vs Fountain lightning 35/38

Old 10-05-2013, 11:31 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Let's see the cat guys try and run with the Fountains and Cigs in this crap......
Old 10-05-2013, 12:51 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by mild thunder
this fountain vs cigarette debate has been going on for decades. Its really simple how it all started.

Many many years ago, before all the cigarette owners crammed 1200hp a side in their boats trying to break 80mph, they all had 454's with trs drives, and their dicks spurted everytime their boat crested the 55mph mark. They had the best of the best. They paid the most, so it had to be the best.

Then, around the time madonna was on the top of the charts, and everyone on earth wanted to suck off don johnson, a former raceboat driver who shall go unnamed, started putting pleasure boats on the market. What? This cant be? Who is this guy? And why are his boats popping up all over?

So many times, mr. Swinging dick and his cigarette with his #1 decals, #1 shirt, #1 hat, , was out trying to get a handie from a chick he just picked up at the local jazz club. Running his boat labeled #1, some dude comes blowing past him off the coast, in a boat with "12 meter" written down the side. How can that be he thought? That guy must have some gigantic engines in it? Later that evening, he pulls back into the jazz club dock, wanking his own flute, and see's this "12 meter" boat. Only to find out, this 12 meter has quite a bit less power than his #1, and he paid quite a bit less for it!

Well, needless to say, it was a bad night for this guy. Not only did he end up giving himself a handie because his chic ran off with the fountain owner, but now the boat he just overpaid for, believing all that #1 world champion malarkey, just wasn't number 1 in town any longer. After taking his frustrations out on the mexican bus boy in the lavatory stall, he just had to tell the world a few things. Like, "those fountain boats are built like ****. Those fountain boats ride like a 18ft sea nymph. Those fountain boats are pieces of junk. ".

And here we are, 30 years later, and the same guys are still wanking their own flutes, drinking the #1 kool aid. Check the date on that #1 world champion logo on the side of your boat, because its expired mother fuker.
lmfao!
Old 10-05-2013, 12:54 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by 05 Fountain
Let's see the cat guys try and run with the Fountains and Cigs in this crap......
The fat cat would run away from your ass in any water...I know this from experience. Ill even give you a 100hp, I will outrun a 29 as well
Old 10-05-2013, 12:56 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by endeavor1
Beechcraft vs Cessna vs Mooney anyone?
Mooney.
Old 10-05-2013, 01:40 PM
Registered

After 40 pages You Guys look like this.........................

Old 10-05-2013, 02:30 PM
Registered

Received 94 Likes on 22 Posts

And two feet or not I love the the molded swim platform. Its so comfortable and so close to the water everyone ends up on the back of my boat. My buddy has a tubular one on the back of his AT and I cant sit on that damn thing for 10 minutes.
Old 10-05-2013, 03:30 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by pullmytrigger
And two feet or not I love the the molded swim platform. Its so comfortable and so close to the water everyone ends up on the back of my boat. My buddy has a tubular one on the back of his AT and I cant sit on that damn thing for 10 minutes.
So that's why skanks hang out on fountains...
Once again "no brainer"
Old 10-05-2013, 03:39 PM
Registered

Received 121 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by ActiveThunder
Mooney.
New debate started..... Lol

Beechcraft. Mooney s have that little forward facing tail, and at least in a beech you can get a V tail
Old 10-05-2013, 03:42 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

A lot of factors come into play when comparing boats.

Speed
Dependability
Comfortability
Ride Ability
Resale value

And the most important one Owners Preference!
Old 10-05-2013, 04:00 PM
Registered

Received 202 Likes on 55 Posts

Originally Posted by Scooter
A lot of factors come into play when comparing boats.

Speed
Dependability
Comfortability
Ride Ability
Resale value

And the most important one Owners Preference!
Why so serious?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.