Cig tg 38 vs Fountain lightning 35/38

Notices

Cig tg 38 vs Fountain lightning 35/38

Old 10-06-2013, 09:12 AM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by bwd
Is that the same truck you took to LOTO this year? lol
LOL! No that's my old F350 -bought new back in '89 - The trip to LOTO was with NEW truck that I bought back in '97 !
Old 10-06-2013, 09:43 AM
Registered

Received 202 Likes on 55 Posts

Originally Posted by littlereggie 572
ok, I got to pick this apart.... just a little bit, then tell u a story {of what really happened}

"needless to say">>> well you did say
"handled great">>> I dont know how to drive a boat
"much more solid">>> SLOW
"Rick at Aquamania">>> gay
"for the money...much better buy">>> duh, you ever heard of something called "commision" go to your local car dealer and ask the saleman what you should buy, see what he picks out for ya....
"not that I'm an expert">>> let me let you in on a litlle something, we All figured that out... no need to say

Now for the story...

I'm out joy riding with my skanks, when we come by this donzi idling along, my fountain runing light and fast on top of the water... one of my skanks stands up to wave, when she has a nip slip, one of her big fake silcone "puppy" popped out
your skanks see it and flags us down... so,I slow down, turn around, come back, I ask "is everything ok" ... "I see you can't get your boat on plane" Chris L & Rick are like "what" we crusing along good at WOT... I'm like "oops" my bad ....
Mean While...
My skanks are talking to your skanks, they hop off your donxi and get on My Fountain... we ride off to leave you and rick "alone" "together" for a ^^^ "needless to say" ^^^ "much more solid" GAY ride (idle) back to the marina...

to be continued.....

That's crazy, I had almost the same thing happen to me. I was out cruising around (picking on cats) with my skanks, my shorts at ankle height, when I see a boat in the distance heading in my direction, so I slow down and crack a cold one. This boat finally gets close and I notice there is a #1 on the side, I said oh cool there's a race going on, so I dropped the anchor and waited for the rest of the field. After waiting about 45 minutes and no other boats came by I wanted to know what that was all about. I pulled the anchor and throttled up to about 3800, 35 seconds later we pulled along side the boat with 6 dudes and #1 on the side and realized it was a cigarette. So I killed one engine and slowed down (he was already going slow) and asked what's the deal with the #1? He said hold on and I'll show you. I was like umm ok, so he slams the throttles down, and slowly takes off. I tell my skanks to get off their knees, pull up my shorts, and ease the throttle forward, as I pull along side I fired the other engine and leave him safely behind thinking to myself I wonder what he was gonna show me? Oh well, guess I will never know.
Old 10-06-2013, 10:10 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 12meter joe
No pics? He's lying.
LOL. Check FB or call down to Tinfish and ask. Pretty sure the lunch crowd got pissed when I fired up.
Old 10-06-2013, 10:12 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

12 meterjoe your story is BETTER than mine...
I'm jelous...
And you are right about one thing... We will never know
Lol
Old 10-06-2013, 12:49 PM
Registered

Received 4,568 Likes on 1,316 Posts
Thumbs up

I gotta say I would rock the 42 Poker Edition any day of the week and twice on Sunday! SO HOT!!

Old 10-06-2013, 01:57 PM
Registered

Received 71 Likes on 39 Posts

Of Course, don't count out the 36 Apache. I heard the only problem is they come with too many dock lines. Fast forward to 2:30ish and you'll see the design flaw http://youtu.be/w8GXAg2g0zI?t=2m33s
Old 10-06-2013, 02:16 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MILD THUNDER
Of Course, don't count out the 36 Apache. I heard the only problem is they come with too many dock lines. Fast forward to 2:30ish and you'll see the design flaw http://youtu.be/w8GXAg2g0zI?t=2m33s
I bet He is real popular at those Condo's.
Old 10-06-2013, 05:35 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by MILD THUNDER
He must have forgot to turn off his side thruster
Old 10-06-2013, 05:50 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 8 Posts
Thumbs up

Members of FFOA (FUTURE FOUNTAIN OWNER'S ASSOCIATION)
Attached Thumbnails Cig tg 38 vs Fountain lightning 35/38-watch_out_for_douchebags_they_run_in_packs_30_photos3.jpg  
Old 10-06-2013, 06:14 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by JRider
Members of FFOA (FUTURE FOUNTAIN OWNER'S ASSOCIATION)
Kick ass man! Did your friend next to you in the purple get a fountain too?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.