Cig tg 38 vs Fountain lightning 35/38 >

Cig tg 38 vs Fountain lightning 35/38

Notices

Cig tg 38 vs Fountain lightning 35/38

Old 10-07-2013, 02:55 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Here's a few beak girls.
Attached Thumbnails Cig tg 38 vs Fountain lightning 35/38-2007_0709playingconroe0024.jpg   Cig tg 38 vs Fountain lightning 35/38-2007_0530austinvacation0118.jpg  
Old 10-07-2013, 03:22 PM
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 12meter joe
I'm with you on this one, No more loans for toys. All mine are paid for also, yes my boat is far from new but is almost like the day it was and she still runs with some of the new ones (kinda) lol. Would I love a new one? Absolutely, but not gonna stretch myself, She's been a great boat and get many compliments.
yea,know what you mean.its a good feeling to own a boat and even better when you own the boat,but all you guys know,,,,this go-fast boating thing eats up all your time and $$$.so,i guess the better statement is... the boat owns you
Old 10-07-2013, 03:23 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

JRider's profile may not be a skater, TRL, but i can assure you it gets more looks and nods on the sandbar than any fountain up there...

I like them all btw- and would own a fountain if the price was right... They look sharp with the fairing or low windshields
Old 10-07-2013, 03:58 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 264 Likes on 118 Posts

Originally Posted by 12meter joe
That's crazy, I had almost the same thing happen to me.
PHP Code:
 I was out cruising around (picking on catswith my skanksmy shorts at ankle height
when I see a boat in the distance heading in my direction, so I slow down and crack a cold one. This boat finally gets close and I notice there is a #1 on the side, I said oh cool there's a race going on, so I dropped the anchor and waited for the rest of the field. After waiting about 45 minutes and no other boats came by I wanted to know what that was all about. I pulled the anchor and throttled up to about 3800, 35 seconds later we pulled along side the boat with 6 dudes and #1 on the side and realized it was a cigarette. So I killed one engine and slowed down (he was already going slow) and asked what's the deal with the #1? He said hold on and I'll show you. I was like umm ok, so he slams the throttles down, and slowly takes off. I tell my skanks to get off their knees, pull up my shorts, and ease the throttle forward, as I pull along side I fired the other engine and leave him safely behind thinking to myself I wonder what he was gonna show me? Oh well, guess I will never know.
I love that sentence, I am still laughing and smiling when I read that. That is one of the funniest things I read on OSO since OSO has been formed, definitely one of the top two posts for me that I have read in 13 years. Then again, I do like your brand of humor, and the way you enjoy boating, good stuff.

Stephen

Last edited by Smarty; 10-07-2013 at 04:01 PM.
Old 10-07-2013, 06:18 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by On Time
Here's a few beak girls.
Ummmm.....are you posting pics of your daughter and her cotton pantie friends AGAIN????!!!!!
Old 10-07-2013, 06:34 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by ajfisher
JRider's profile may not be a skater, TRL, but i can assure you it gets more looks and nods on the sandbar than any fountain up there...

I like them all btw- and would own a fountain if the price was right... They look sharp with the fairing or low windshields
Im seeing a trend with the "P" boats here. Powerquest, PowerPlay, Profile, Pantera, Panchaga, pontoons. Its kinda gangster how all you guys all got each others back. Do you have kick a$$ bandannas that say "P-Ride Posse 4-Life"? Do you all roll up on the Sandbar Set and start frontin on all them "P Ride" Playa Haters?

Someone has to be the shot caller thought....Im sensing that that JRiders kinda like Anthony Michael Hall in 16 Candles...King of the Dip$hits.
Old 10-07-2013, 07:51 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TRL505
Ummmm.....are you posting pics of your daughter and her cotton pantie friends AGAIN????!!!!!
I see no problem with it. Carry on please...
Old 10-07-2013, 08:03 PM
Gold Member

Originally Posted by POWERPLAY J
I see no problem with it. Carry on please...
At least we agree on one thing PJ.cotton panities rule.I haven't seen them since hair on bush...
Old 10-07-2013, 08:10 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm sure we agree on more than just that. Hardwood or hardwood with a runner is preferred? Indoor/outdoor is okay? Shag is just not acceptable!

White cotton panties rule!!! Lil school girl outfits don't hurt either.
Old 10-07-2013, 08:18 PM
Registered

Received 202 Likes on 55 Posts

What, you guys don't like fur burgers?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.