Beware Scammer from classifieds!! >

Beware Scammer from classifieds!!

Notices

Beware Scammer from classifieds!!

Old 11-06-2013, 08:31 PM
Registered

Received 40 Likes on 22 Posts

[ATTACH=CONFIG]511953[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]511954[/ATTACH]

Check out ole Georges fake info. He's working hard. At least he doesnt try to beat you down on price before he rips you off. Like most of the rest of you do!
Attached Thumbnails Beware Scammer from classifieds!!-image.jpg   Beware Scammer from classifieds!!-image.jpg  
Old 11-06-2013, 09:43 PM
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

I am thinking about moving to Africa and starting a consulting company to help these fools out! Who translates for these people?
Old 11-06-2013, 11:11 PM
Registered

Received 127 Likes on 74 Posts

I had one Nigerian scammer emailing on a snowmobile years back. Refused to talk on phone after I insisted, claimed they were deaf. Vewwy cleaver deze wascally wabbits.
Old 11-07-2013, 05:10 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I got a email as well from "Him" for my 38 fountain listing.

I thought it looked like bad grammar / english & was not taking it serious.....

Oh Well!!

Last edited by letterrip; 11-07-2013 at 05:13 AM.
Old 11-07-2013, 06:13 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

williams sent me an email also with a texas phone #
Old 11-07-2013, 07:59 PM
Registered

Same email from George Williams on my Nortech. Same phone # as above as well- 325-268-2432 when i asked him for the number, he told me " I am a busy business man kind of person, with meetings so no times for phone talking". LOL no answer at the number but i'm sure he likely chose it arbitrarily and the poor dude who owns that phone # will be changing it soon
Old 12-26-2013, 04:53 AM
Registered

Stay away from this disgusting couple: Chris Raczkowski(Azure-international.com) and Juanli Han, his mistress, who has a fake marriage with an old german guy

Chris Raczkowski is using different date websites, targeting Chinese women between 35-45, who are successful in their career, to cheat for sex and financial benefit! He is always living with Juanli Han, his mistress, also his business partner, in Oriental Kenzo Apartment.

In his dating profile, Chris Raczkowski, always says he is looking for a long term relationship, but actually he is just fooling all innocent women and spreading sexual diseases!

Stay away from both of them, for your own good!
Old 12-26-2013, 08:40 AM
Registered

Received 16 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by oopp
Stay away from this disgusting couple: Chris Raczkowski(Azure-international.com) and Juanli Han, his mistress, who has a fake marriage with an old german guy

Chris Raczkowski is using different date websites, targeting Chinese women between 35-45, who are successful in their career, to cheat for sex and financial benefit! He is always living with Juanli Han, his mistress, also his business partner, in Oriental Kenzo Apartment.

In his dating profile, Chris Raczkowski, always says he is looking for a long term relationship, but actually he is just fooling all innocent women and spreading sexual diseases!

Stay away from both of them, for your own good!
Are you saying that the scammer 'George' is your Chris Raczkowski?

or are you just lost?
Old 12-26-2013, 09:16 AM
Registered

I was about to start believing in Santa again at that price.......
Old 12-26-2013, 10:11 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by gofastlvr
Had a fairly normal sounding email through PM about my MTI I have listed in the classified from GEORGE WILLIAMS and he had a normal sounding yahoo email. We have swapped probably 6-8 emails with him asking fairly educated questions about power and speed and trailer etc... I tell him the price and end with K as in $350k! He sends me an email back telling me he will wire me the funds in the morning wanting my full name, address, zip code, and phone number and we can wire funds. This time I can tell he is using a translator from the very bad English and him offering me $350 whole dollars for my boat!! Just watch out because I bet they are targeting more than just me and he may go away as I have questioned his lineage along with just about every foreign slur I can think of!! I made up racial slurs that I have never even heard of and I hope he is deeply offended...
I think $350 is fair, I don't see what the problem is. Face it, "It's not a Skater!!!"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.