The proper way to winterize your boat! >

The proper way to winterize your boat!

Notices

The proper way to winterize your boat!

Old 11-12-2013, 10:32 PM
Fast Singles Club
Gold Member

Received 486 Likes on 178 Posts

2 or 3 inches of snow when I woke up this morning . My bones hurt and I want to go boating .
Old 11-13-2013, 02:45 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ICDEDPPL
Ha! Ol Joey has a raging boner for Floriduh thats for sure. I think he works in the Department of Tourism.
Florida is nice to visit but you`d have to pay me to live there year round.
]

Yea, I'm happy, can't be happy for anyone huh, here's some reminders what you've got coming up, some nice Chitown pics of the last few winters, have a great time when I'm boating this winter.

I also included a little weather report, have a great day...................
Old 11-13-2013, 08:23 AM
Registered

Received 5,029 Likes on 1,417 Posts

Picture #1 SNOW DAY! Woohooo

Picture #2 & 4 winter projects in full swing

Picture # 4: I`m going skiing!!

Hey I`m happy for you that you love the Floridas so much, thank you for the weekly reminder , it doesn`t get annoying at all
If you ever move to Colorado I will encourage you to post pics every day however
Old 11-13-2013, 10:14 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

I would never own a house any further North than LOTO ever again and even that one will only be used the four Summer months......................sorry, I didn't mean to annoy you or anyone, stuff that bothers me I just don't open or read, but that's me.

BTW, where's Colorado,........................and I bet when you're able to you'll be looking down here too, just trying the help a brother out.
Old 11-13-2013, 12:52 PM
Registered

Received 82 Likes on 58 Posts

I'm only annoyed that I'm not there already!
Old 11-13-2013, 05:07 PM
Registered

Received 32 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by 314joey
Yea, I'm happy, can't be happy for anyone huh, here's some reminders what you've got coming up, some nice Chitown pics of the last few winters, have a great time when I'm boating this winter.

I also included a little weather report, have a great day...................
Perfect snowmobiling weather

I love the fact that I am excited about boating come spring, afraid I might lose that if I had access all year......I also would probably spend my retirement trying to boat all year!

Right now I am excited about snowmobiling, come Feb I will hate the snow and want to be boating again. Trip somewhere warm in April to get the blood flowing, come home and take the boat out of storage and start the cycle again.

The best part about snowmobiling is listening to people complain about gas prices and filling 10 gallon snowmobile fuel tanks.....they have no idea. For me, fun is on sale for the winter
Old 11-13-2013, 05:41 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by 4bus
Perfect snowmobiling weather

I love the fact that I am excited about boating come spring, afraid I might lose that if I had access all year......I also would probably spend my retirement trying to boat all year!

Right now I am excited about snowmobiling, come Feb I will hate the snow and want to be boating again. Trip somewhere warm in April to get the blood flowing, come home and take the boat out of storage and start the cycle again.

The best part about snowmobiling is listening to people complain about gas prices and filling 10 gallon snowmobile fuel tanks.....they have no idea. For me, fun is on sale for the winter
I do understand that, my Niece is going to college in Colorado and say's she'll never move back to Missouri, she loves the snow and all the sports that go with it..............................me on the other hand have had my fill of it, after living in the Midwest for 55 years, I've shoveled and driven in enough ice and snow for the rest of my life, where I appreciate that some like winter, I'm not a big fan anymore, that's what makes the world go around and hope everyone has a great winter no matter where it is.
Old 11-13-2013, 05:44 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Originally Posted by 314joey
Winterize....................what's that.
I was gonna ask the same thing......

Like changing the coolant......or mooring light fluid?
Old 11-13-2013, 06:20 PM
Registered

Received 70 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by 4bus
Are you on the coast or in Wildomar? I was in Temecula for 2 weeks and it was 110 degrees every damn day...also, everything was dead
I live in Wildomar but boat out of Dana Point. For what I paid for my house on a one acre lot wouldn't even be a down payment in Dana!

I actually prefer winter boating as mid summer here we get the friggin' June gloom and it's foggy a lot. Winters are nice a clear especially a day after a winter storm (light rain for most of you) and there are nice 3 to 5 foot rollers to jump.

Last edited by BajaFresh; 11-13-2013 at 06:23 PM.
Old 11-13-2013, 08:20 PM
Registered

YUP.....Checkmate, Seadoo and Gun Lake cottage is winterized, Time to break out the Arctic cats!!!
Wish I was boating in FL though.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.