Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Need some help / advice on trailer title >

Need some help / advice on trailer title

Notices

Need some help / advice on trailer title

Old 02-21-2014, 02:43 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Loadmaster is sending me all the info I need. The problem with me weighing it is the MI SOS would need a weigh slip from a certified scale. No big deal as we scale trucks all day/every day. The problem is I need to weight the trailer empty. Not an option this time of year. Loadmaster contacted me, took my serial number and is sending me the official weight on an official document. Should be able to button this up soon.....

Artie, sounds like my loan closing with Key was easier than yours..... But now I am dealing with this $hit. Not really sure who to blame... Key Bank or VA DMV or Both..
Old 02-21-2014, 02:51 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Loadmaster emailed me a copy of the MSO and are sending me an original. That should take care of the issue. Have to say, the folks at Loadmaster are awesome!!!
Old 02-21-2014, 06:36 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had same problem in Ohio called loadmasters gave the woman the vin and she emailed me the info on the trailer and also sent it through the mail. Took that paper to local boat dealership who was certified to weigh trailers by the state gave them the paper work from loadmasters and they gave me weight slip to take to bmv to register the trailer. Maybe you can find a local dealership to do that for you as well. Good luck.
Old 02-21-2014, 06:54 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by low_psi
Artie, sounds like my loan closing with Key was easier than yours..... But now I am dealing with this $hit. Not really sure who to blame... Key Bank or VA DMV or Both..
Good to hear! Once we got everything sorted out, key bank has been good. Good luck on the trailer, sounds like you got it covered. Can't wait to see the new ride at the islands!