Commentary: CNN Misses The Go-Fast Boat >

Commentary: CNN Misses The Go-Fast Boat

Notices

Commentary: CNN Misses The Go-Fast Boat

Old 04-08-2014, 05:44 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 47 Likes on 17 Posts

People generally have strong views about Ms. Sheena McKenzie. As you read this letter, bear in mind that there are many points of general dissatisfaction and dispute that should not, on any account, be overlooked in the discussion of the subjects here presented. One of these is that Ms. McKenzie writes a lot of long statements that mean practically nothing. What's sneaky is that she constructs those statements in such a way that it never occurs to her readers to analyze them. Analysis would almost certainly indicate that Ms. McKenzie has had some success in clear-cutting ancient forest lands. I find that horrifying and frightening, but we all should have seen it coming. We all knew that we've all heard Ms. McKenzie yammer and whine about how she's being scapegoated again, the poor dear.

If natural selection indeed works by removing the weakest and most genetically unfit members of a species then Ms. McKenzie is clearly going to be the first to go. She may cause a marked deterioration in our literature, amusements, and social conduct right after she reads this letter. Let her. As soon as our backs are turned, I will step up to the plate and attack Ms. McKenzie's malice and hypocrisy. I aver that people who work with Ms. McKenzie's squadristi discredit themselves. I'm not going to say why; we all know the reason. Ms. McKenzie is like a giant octopus sprawling its slimy length over city, state, and nation. Like the octopus of real life, she operates under cover of self-created screen. Ms. McKenzie seizes in her long and powerful tentacles our executive officers, our legislative bodies, our schools, our courts, our newspapers, and every agency created for the public protection.

I recently heard Ms. McKenzie tell a bunch of people that she acts in the name of equality and social justice. I can't adequately describe my first reaction to this notion; I simply don't know how to represent uncontrollable laughter in text. She denies ever having tried to make nearby communities victims of environmental degradation and toxic waste dumping. I personally assume she's merely trying to cover her posterior, as the truth is that Ms. McKenzie cannot tolerate the world as it is. She needs to live in a world of fantasies. To be more specific, we must fight tooth and nail against Ms. McKenzie. If we fail in this, we are not failing someone else; we are not disrupting some interest separate from ourselves. Rather, it is we who suffer when we neglect to observe that if you want to hide something from Ms. McKenzie, you just have to put it in a book.

Although there are no formal, external validating criteria for Ms. McKenzie's despicable claims, I think we can safely say that she recently made the astonishing claim that she's merely trying to make this world a better place in which to live. Stripped of all its hyperbole, this statement is really just saying that Ms. McKenzie wants to destroy that which is the envy of—and model for—the entire civilized world. Alas, that's a mere ripple on the foul-mouthed ocean of absenteeism in which Ms. McKenzie will drown any attempt to proscribe her and her yes-men as the most dangerous enemies of the people. When uttered by her, the word “global”, as in “global spread of pharisaism”, implies, “It's not my fault”. In reality, we'd certainly have a lot less pharisaism if Ms. McKenzie would just stop teaching the next generation how to hate—and whom to hate. While there is inevitable overlap at the edges of political movements, we need to establish a supportive—rather than an intimidating—atmosphere for offering public comment. Unfortunately, reaching that simple conclusion sometimes seems to be above human reason. But there is a wisdom above human, and to that we must look if we are ever to refute Ms. McKenzie's arguments line-by-line and claim-by-claim.

I believe, way deep down, that I can easily see Ms. McKenzie performing the following bleeding-heart, humorless acts. First, she will envelop us in a nameless, unreasoning, unjustified terror. Then, she will cause pain and injury to those who don't deserve it. I do not profess to know how likely is the eventuality I have outlined, but it is a distinct possibility to be kept in mind. I'm not very conversant with her background. To be quite frank, I don't care to be. I already know enough to state with confidence that I maintain I know why Ms. McKenzie has been abetting a resurgence of anal-retentive extremism. She considers it an interesting sociological experiment for determining whether people can be influenced to promote pushy ideologies such as aspheterism.

The pen is a powerful tool. Why don't we use that tool to direct your attention in some detail to the vast and irreparable calamity brought upon us by Ms. McKenzie? The pudibund, backwards dingbats that comprise her claque are as thick as thieves. If one of them is willing to acquire public acceptance of Ms. McKenzie's lackadaisical allegations, then they all are. What's more, none of them is able to accept that she uses big words like “pathologicopsychological” to make herself sound important. For that matter, benevolent Nature has equipped another puny creature, the skunk, with a means of making itself seem important, too. Although Ms. McKenzie's asseverations may reek like a skunk, trying to keep Ms. McKenzie from legitimizing the fear and hatred of the privileged for the oppressed is a sucker's game. No matter how hard we try to stop her, she'll always find some new way to humiliate, subjugate, and eventually eliminate everyone who wants to take personal action and reveal some shocking facts about her fibs.

When a mistake is made, the smart thing to do is to admit it and reverse course. That takes real courage. The way that Ms. McKenzie stubbornly refuses to own up to her mistakes serves only to convince me that were he alive today, Hideki Tojo would be her most trustworthy ally. I can see Tojo joining forces with Ms. McKenzie to help her lash out at everyone and everything in sight. If she manages to pit race against race, religion against religion, and country against country, our nation will not endure as a civilization, as a geopolitical entity, or even as a society. Rather, it will exist only as a prison, a prison in which renitent, malapert scamsters force me to endure Ms. McKenzie's despotic tyranny in all its plenitude.

Ms. McKenzie's brinkmanship and tin-rattling is aimed at prodding the government into sanctioning her attempts to sue people at random. And here, I claim, lies a clue to the intellectual vacuum so gapingly apparent in her memoranda. How I pity Ms. McKenzie if I were to be her judge. I would start by notifying the jury that Ms. McKenzie thinks it would be a great idea to glamorize drug usage. Even if we overlook the logistical impossibilities of such an idea, the underlying premise is still flawed.

We must put Ms. McKenzie in her place. This call to action begins with you. You must be the first to bring fresh leadership and even-handed tolerance to the present controversy. You must be the one to win the culture war and save this country. And you must inform your fellow man that it's scary how effectively Ms. McKenzie has been toying with our opinions. I myself deeply regret the loss of life and injuries sustained by this tragedy. I am currently working to understand the surrounding circumstances so as to improve our ability to present another paradigm in opposition to Ms. McKenzie's pernicious, unreasonable doctrines. She ignores the most basic ground rule of debate. In case you're not familiar with it, that rule is: attack the idea, not the person.

I, hardheaded cynic that I am, can repeat with undiminished conviction something I said eons ago: If Ms. McKenzie gets her way, none of us will be able to explain the Sheena McKenzie factor in the equation of phallocentrism. Therefore, we must not let Ms. McKenzie siphon off scarce international capital intended for underdeveloped countries. Let me back up a little: My general thesis is that she would have us believe that she is the arbiter of all things. Yeah, right. And I also suppose that Ms. McKenzie is the one who will lead us to our great shining future? The fact of the matter is that her beggarly rejoinders often resemble an inverted fairy tale in that the triumph of innocence comes at the start and the ugly sisters of Lysenkoism and colonialism enter on stage in triumph for the final curtain. I'll talk a lot more about that later, but first let me finish my general thesis: For her hideous plans to succeed, Ms. McKenzie needs to dumb down our society. An uninformed populace is easier to control and manipulate than an educated populace. Before the year is over, schoolchildren will stop being required to learn the meanings of words like “incontrovertibleness” and “counterintelligence”. They will be incapable of comprehending that Ms. McKenzie likes to cite poll results that “prove” that the moon is made of green cheese. Really? Have you ever been contacted by one of her pollsters? Chances are good that you never have been contacted and never will be. Otherwise, the polls would show that Ms. McKenzie exhibits a perverse talent for getting viscerally angry and staying angry long enough to lock people who need our help into a vicious cycle of indigence and ignorance. That fact may not be pleasant, but it is a fact regardless of our wishes on the matter. Ms. Sheena McKenzie's groupies are united through onanism, totalitarianism, and chauvinism. That's all I have to say. Thank you for reading this letter.
Old 04-08-2014, 07:15 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by professor_speed
Honestly I think you guys are over reacting, and getting political for no reason. (I must have missed the part of the article that got political) Who cares what that guys says. Its one guys opinion, I really like the Lambo boat, but I think some of the other MTI's are gaudy and tasteless, but that's just my opinion. (I'm sure the owner's could care less what I think about their boat) At least the article took time to point out that this is not some guy blowing daddy's money, but a self made success story. This Quentin Willson guy is obviously detached from reality, 1. he comes from money, 2. drives around in a MB SLS, 3. says the MTI is to expensive but says a Riva is ok? that little Riva in the picture would probably set you back about 650k http://www.yachtworld.com/boats/1966...s#.U0MsHPldXRQ Yes there is some poor journalism going on here but there is poor journalism everywhere, CNN,FOX The AP, you have to wade through B.S. all of them varying levels of truth and crap that is used as filler.
Thank you professor.
Old 04-08-2014, 07:28 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Wow! I was only upset because they said my boAt looked like a banana!
Old 04-08-2014, 07:43 PM
SORE MEMBER
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by professor_speed
Honestly I think you guys are over reacting, and getting political for no reason. (I must have missed the part of the article that got political) Who cares what that guys says. Its one guys opinion, I really like the Lambo boat, but I think some of the other MTI's are gaudy and tasteless, but that's just my opinion. (I'm sure the owner's could care less what I think about their boat) At least the article took time to point out that this is not some guy blowing daddy's money, but a self made success story. This Quentin Willson guy is obviously detached from reality, 1. he comes from money, 2. drives around in a MB SLS, 3. says the MTI is to expensive but says a Riva is ok? that little Riva in the picture would probably set you back about 650k http://www.yachtworld.com/boats/1966...s#.U0MsHPldXRQ Yes there is some poor journalism going on here but there is poor journalism everywhere, CNN,FOX The AP, you have to wade through B.S. all of them varying levels of truth and crap that is used as filler.
A well thought out view of the situation
Old 04-08-2014, 08:11 PM
Correspondent
Correspondent

Received 3,039 Likes on 1,381 Posts

Originally Posted by LubeJobs42
Wow! I was only upset because they said my boAt looked like a banana!
OK, that's pretty funny and a whole lot more on topic.

While CNN's political slant may be clear to many (I don't follow it so I don't know firsthand, same with Fox), I have no idea what Ms. McKenzie's are based on her crappy story. I only know she wrote a crappy story and that the subject deserved better. And that's what I wrote in my commentary.

As for Mr. Willson, based on the vehicle Ms. Kenzie's story claims he owns, I think it's unlikely that he struggles with burning fossil fuel, much less the economic system called capitalism. I only know he doesn't like yellow. automobile-themed boats and isn't shy about expressing his views on them.

But carry on, gentlemen. This is fun to read.
Old 04-08-2014, 08:42 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Matt Trulio

But carry on, gentlemen. This is fun to read.
Been a long Winter
Old 04-08-2014, 08:53 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Thanks Matt T., I alway click and read your articles
Old 04-08-2014, 10:16 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 1 Post

Who's next? Maybe Flightclub.
That would be good entertainment.
Old 04-09-2014, 05:10 AM
Banned

Long for sure diet pills or blow??Sounds like this guy raided somebodys estate and is ranting on here because he got caught????
Old 04-09-2014, 05:48 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Thanks for posting Matt, I wouldn't have read about this otherwise.

I stopped watching Communist News Network shortly after I took a job in a prison.
I stopped watching Marxist Sons of the National Broadcast Company shortly after I took a job in Metro Detroit.

When I want to see the results of the great social experiment, I go to work and cringe, make my money, give half right back to the "cause", cringe again, and then go back and do it over again.

When I want to see what I'm WORKING to own in 10-15 years, I come to this site or go on vacation and scope out the marinas.

"If you're under 30 and a Republican, you lack a heart, if you're over 30 and a Democrat you lack a brain." Famous quote, must have been either Morgan Freeman or Abe Lincoln according to the memes on the interwebs. LOL

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.