Commentary: CNN Misses The Go-Fast Boat

Notices

Commentary: CNN Misses The Go-Fast Boat

Old 04-07-2014, 01:57 PM
Correspondent
Correspondent

Received 2,943 Likes on 1,336 Posts
Default Commentary: CNN Misses The Go-Fast Boat

Sometimes the mainstream media just doesn't even try to get it, http://speedonthewater.com/in-the-ne...e-go-fast-boat
Old 04-07-2014, 02:15 PM
Registered

Received 763 Likes on 412 Posts

Horrible story, The CNN story, not the SOTW story! Quentin sounds a bit jealous. Why can't people just be happy for others?
Old 04-07-2014, 02:18 PM
Registered

Received 55 Likes on 34 Posts

Ok I'm gonna preface this by saying its a beautiful boat and car. Though she has technical inaccuracies it is most certainly a large ego and lots of money combined. After saying that let me say in the same financial position I'd do the same damn thing!! Haha. It is no different in my opinion than a huge mansion for a family of 2-4. It is all ego driven and not driven by need or necessity.

For that article I would name the boat "ego gone mad" and send her lots more pics!! Haha
Old 04-07-2014, 02:33 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 23 Likes on 11 Posts

typical left wing nuts who envy anyone who is successful...pizzed me off the more I read...I did make all the way through the article but it was tuff. you would think they could spin the story of his life from nothing to success but I guess not...now go do a story on Jim Kerrys yacht and spin it the same way Never happen!!!!

forgot to add...I will never watch top gear again!!!
Old 04-07-2014, 02:36 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 84 Likes on 31 Posts

Mr. Willson is at least second generation $$$ who started out his career OWNING a Ferrari / Maserati dealer. He should be the last one judging someone who came from nothing. Just Sayin'.
http://www.independent.co.uk/propert...n-6144269.html
Old 04-07-2014, 03:04 PM
Registered

Received 152 Likes on 66 Posts

I hate Liberals! Fight terrorism and shoot a democrat! Every last one of those piece of $hits might as well go take a crap on George Washingtons grave! I hate them all!!
Old 04-07-2014, 03:08 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 23 Likes on 11 Posts

I used the word envy lol and it hit me...why didn't they go to the Mystic booth...that would have been a perfect boat to do a story on for those jealous sumb!tches
Old 04-07-2014, 03:23 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Based on ratings / viewers, good thing it was on CNN. It means very little heard about it. "News" in this country has become irrelevant. They (except Fox) all seem to pull off the AP press and puke it out.
Old 04-07-2014, 03:35 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Based on ratings / viewers, good thing it was on CNN. It means very little heard about it. "News" in this country has become irrelevant. They (except Fox) all seem to pull off the AP press and puke it out.
^^agreed
Old 04-07-2014, 04:16 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

"And that's really sad. Anybody who's got that amount of money that they need to go and commission a special boat to keep them entertained -- I think it's nuts," he says.

This guy obviously isn't a boat guy, everyone on here would love to build the boat they think would make them happy, and some can afford it and do it. Gino boat looks awesome

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.