Our......
lol it was late and I was over served
Old 04-19-2014, 08:17 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 826 Likes on 386 Posts

Originally Posted by lightning jet
lol it was late and I was over served
Hahaha - if it makes you feel better right after I wrote that I blew a .11 from the night before!!!

10$ ebay breathlyzer was money well spent
Old 04-19-2014, 08:39 PM
Registered

Received 239 Likes on 92 Posts

I will hang out at the local boat ramp a few nights a week before I go home from work. I get to meet a lot of really nice boaters and family's, I enjoy seeing all the boats all types and sizes, I will assist people if the need help. It is just relaxing to me to be at the launch, a lot of the people I meet during the week are vacation and some times we will meet up on the lake and raft off on the weekend when I get to go out in my boat. I never judge people by the type of boat, or size, IT;S ALL GOOD ON THE WATER!
Old 04-20-2014, 12:47 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by abones
I will hang out at the local boat ramp a few nights a week before I go home from work. I get to meet a lot of really nice boaters and family's, I enjoy seeing all the boats all types and sizes, I will assist people if the need help. It is just relaxing to me to be at the launch, a lot of the people I meet during the week are vacation and some times we will meet up on the lake and raft off on the weekend when I get to go out in my boat. I never judge people by the type of boat, or size, IT;S ALL GOOD ON THE WATER!

That is really cool, I'm sure that is a great way to meet a lot of boaters!!
Old 04-21-2014, 11:55 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Finally took the cover off of my boat yesterday and my neighbor came over to take a peak at it, thought the boat was big and even called it a offshore boat !!!

Its like unwrapping a present every time I take the cover off after a long to us winter !
Old 04-21-2014, 02:06 PM
Registered

Received 94 Likes on 22 Posts

Ive been here basically since the place started....Its not about size its all about the MONEY, doesnt matter if its boats or cars or properties its the MONEY....The more money spent the better...... to the point I rarely come here anymore. Some high roller buys a new MTI or Lambo or something and there are literally PAGES and PAGES of guys lining up to give him an online man blow job, recite some stupid 5 second meeting with the person at some Poker Run, call him mister and hope maybe just maybe he will give him a personal reply. There will be other guys who pour thousands and thousands of man hours into restoring a boat or a car or something and there will be a very small handful of guys who keep up with the thread and appreciate the hard work and sweat put into it and support him but nothing like the celebrity status someone gets when buying a new high end Nortech. MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY

And my god how many times have we seen some guy buy a new high end boat and you think Wow, thats an expensive boat for someone who does ______ for a living, But they bought it anyway, became the site celebrity of the week, basked in the glory, got all the man blow jobs, had it for one season, then sold it and disappeared from the site which really translates into "I bought it but I couldnt afford it..." but that is what many Americans are like and a reason America is where it is today, gets old and tiring after awhile

Last edited by pullmytrigger; 04-21-2014 at 08:50 PM.
Old 04-21-2014, 03:19 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dude I nominate this for post of the year!!! Frickin hilarious and TRUE. BAHAHAHA
Old 04-21-2014, 05:53 PM
Registered

Received 253 Likes on 126 Posts

Originally Posted by pullmytrigger
Ive been here basically since the place started....Its not about size its all about the MONEY, doesnt matter if its boats or cars or properties its the MONEY....The more money spent the better...... to the point I rarely come here anymore. Some high roller buys a new MTI or Lambo or something and there are literally PAGES and PAGES of guys lining up to give him an online man blow job, recite some stupid 5 second meeting with this person at some Poker Run, call him mister and hope maybe just maybe he will give him a personal reply. MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY
Dude and I thought I was the only one thinking like that...lol

If I start a thread 3-4 weeks later someone might reply,
one of the cool guys buys a new pair of sunglasses and you get 10 pages the 1st day of replyes,
so I dont know, are we judged by our brand of boat or what kind of a man/person we are?
Old 04-21-2014, 06:36 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by pullmytrigger
Ive been here basically since the place started....Its not about size its all about the MONEY, doesnt matter if its boats or cars or properties its the MONEY....The more money spent the better...... to the point I rarely come here anymore. Some high roller buys a new MTI or Lambo or something and there are literally PAGES and PAGES of guys lining up to give him an online man blow job, recite some stupid 5 second meeting with this person at some Poker Run, call him mister and hope maybe just maybe he will give him a personal reply. There will be other guys who pour thousands and thousands of man hours into restoring a boat or a car or something and there will be a very small handful of guys who keep up and appreciate the hard work and sweat put into it and support him but nothing like celebrity status someone gets when buying a new high end Nortech. MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY

And my god how many times have we seen some guy buy a new high end boat and you think Wow, thats an expensive boat for someone who does ______ for a living, But they bought it anyway, became the site celebrity of the week, basked in the glory, got all the man blow jobs, had it for one season, then sold it and disappeared from the site which really translates into "I bought it but I couldnt afford it..." but that is what many Americans are like and a reason America is where it is today, gets old and tiring after awhile
Needs to be posted on MWBP Site also! X2
Old 04-21-2014, 07:16 PM
Registered

Received 283 Likes on 158 Posts

Originally Posted by abones
Very cool.

Wish there was more people like you . I will be the first to say I am still green so backing in, loading, or unloading is still something I work on. However there is never anyone willing to help.

Thank god for friends that at times come and help.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.