Are we judged by the brand and size of are boats >

Are we judged by the brand and size of are boats

Notices

Are we judged by the brand and size of are boats

Old 04-16-2014, 07:09 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by glassdave
Ya know . . . . i just realized another thing. . . . it sounds waaaayyy better when you say two hundred fifty gallons as apposed to one thousand two hundred forty dollars worth of gas lol

and those kids . . . the one that said "that things stupid". . . . lemmie guess they drove off in sh!t box Honda Civic with a big 'ol coffee can exhaust ?? lol
HAHAHAHA...OMFG ... Yes... and they call those SFT "Fart Cans".... Basically wanna be V8's
Old 04-16-2014, 07:12 PM
SB
Registered

Received 3,331 Likes on 1,493 Posts

Originally Posted by glassdave
Ya know . . . . i just realized another thing. . . . it sounds waaaayyy better when you say two hundred fifty gallons as apposed to one thousand two hundred forty dollars worth of gas lol

and those kids . . . the one that said "that things stupid". . . . lemmie guess they drove off in sh!t box Honda Civic with a big 'ol coffee can exhaust ?? lol
See, I'm a true sandbagger...mostly because I don't like dealing with azzholes for no reason.

I would have answered "20 gallons today. Big trip. Usually just 5."

If the kids/adults/ whomever really had some sort of clue and are respectful, they'd laugh and start joking back.

I get asked all the time, even by bigger boats, "watchya' got in that thing." my standard answer is a rocket 350 with harley carb. They either walk away dumb or they laugh and join in. LOL.

It's my day off doing what I love to do. I like having a good time. Either have some fun with me or go away. Period.

Last edited by SB; 04-16-2014 at 07:16 PM.
Old 04-16-2014, 07:12 PM
Fast Singles Club
Gold Member

Received 486 Likes on 178 Posts
Default Are we judged by the brand and size of our boats ?

No , we are judged by our horsepower and speed !
Old 04-16-2014, 07:17 PM
Registered

No , we are judged by our horsepower and speed !
and cats are thesuperior design. No, avatars and money are not part of the equation.
Old 04-16-2014, 07:25 PM
Registered

Received 693 Likes on 277 Posts

Originally Posted by SB
See, I'm a true sandbagger...mostly because I don't like dealing with azzholes for no reason.

I would have answered "20 gallons today. Big trip. Usually just 5."

If the kids/adults/ whomever really had some sort of clue and are respectful, they'd laugh and start joking back.

I get asked all the time, even by bigger boats, "watchya' got in that thing." my standard answer is a rocket 350 with harley carb. They either walk away dumb or they laugh and join in. LOL.

It's my day off doing what I love to do. I like having a good time. Either have some fun with me or go away. Period.
Hey I had a 68 cutlass with a rocket 350 in my younger days...didn't run too bad at all....
Old 04-16-2014, 07:32 PM
Registered

Received 51 Likes on 31 Posts

The youngsters might have really liked your boat it's hard to keep up with slang these days lol
Old 04-16-2014, 07:34 PM
Registered

Received 17 Likes on 3 Posts

I'm sure people judged the crap out of me when I pulled up in my 38 Cigarette and a brand new F350 when I was 23. Probably thinking look at this young punk in his daddy's boat, but not the case. It was mine.
Old 04-16-2014, 08:11 PM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by SecondWind
I like to drink beer on the lake and get away from work and stress. It's funny because most of the people on the lake no matter how small or large their boat enjoy drinking beer on the lake too. That's good company to relax with on the weekend.
ill drink to that!
Old 04-16-2014, 08:14 PM
Registered

Btw. This thread is a good one
Old 04-16-2014, 08:21 PM
Registered

On the water I never notice any judgment I seen rowboats parked right next to expensive boat and everyone seems to get along. Now in the car world I guarantee you'll never see a pinto parked next to a Ferrari.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.