Notices

Craigslist Gold!

Old 02-16-2022, 06:58 AM
Registered

Received 1,902 Likes on 741 Posts

Cougar molds.

But they have large strikes and European strikes.

https://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/bpo...446192343.html
Old 02-16-2022, 09:03 AM
Registered

Received 936 Likes on 503 Posts

Originally Posted by thisistank
Maybe the best FPC video ever made.
Originally Posted by boostbros
I agree who ever stew had putting the vids togather did a great job and made a few very good ones the new ones are terrible
That was Bruno (Koplin?). He made a couple videos for Stu and moved on.
https://www.youtube.com/user/koplinedge

2005 was literally the biggest year in the decade for poker runs/new builds. Theme boats were literally getting built for every show, big teams like Nashville Katz were on a nationwide tour. It was insanity.
As popular as that video is I'd bet Stu cringes when he sees those boats running that fast/that close/no safety gear etc.
Old 02-16-2022, 09:28 AM
Registered

Received 700 Likes on 342 Posts

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation

2005 was literally the biggest year in the decade for poker runs/new builds. Theme boats were literally getting built for every show, big teams like Nashville Katz were on a nationwide tour. It was insanity.
As popular as that video is I'd bet Stu cringes when he sees those boats running that fast/that close/no safety gear etc.
as I watched it I thought if Stu produced that video now it would be a 5 minute long scolding for no life jackets, girls on the hatch, running too fast and close. Everything now looks like a light cruise compared to the all out thrashings of 02-06
The following users liked this post:
IGetWet (02-19-2022)
Old 02-16-2022, 10:45 AM
Registered

Received 3,202 Likes on 1,038 Posts

Originally Posted by boostbros
I agree who ever stew had putting the vids togather did a great job and made a few very good ones the new ones are terrible
I mean, I wouldn't say the new ones are terrible. Just a switch from a more loud, in your face, music video, party style overview to a transition to more TV show format overview. I don't mind the new ones but that one '05 one was absolutely the best ever. I may be bias because I was there though LOL

Originally Posted by [color=#222222
Jupiter Sunsation]

I think we're back to 05 status, just different culture now but the runs are back to the numbers they were back then across the county. But no doubt, '05 ish was the heyday of poker run events nationwide. And then, BOOM. The bottom fell out.

Originally Posted by Unlimited jd
as I watched it I thought if Stu produced that video now it would be a 5 minute long scolding for no life jackets, girls on the hatch, running too fast and close. Everything now looks like a light cruise compared to the all out thrashings of 02-06
I remember the first poker run I did on FPC with a good friend Chet Huffman (RIP) in his first built pleasure TS Gun in 2000. Sat through the drivers meeting listening to Stu and I remember thinking, "f*ck this guys kind've a nazi" LOL. But over the years, I've seen what he does and puts up with and the concerns of liability etc. I get the message, even if the delivery can be smoothed out at times. But yea, you look back at some of the video footage from the late 90's and early 00's. Chicks riding on engine hatches, flashing, zooming in on thongs, no vests, running close to each other, running 100plus away from the copter, etc. Would give him a stroke now LOL.
Old 02-16-2022, 01:21 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 99 Likes on 53 Posts

Originally Posted by DrFeelgood
Looks like a good part out candidate, decent trailer and some decent hardware, at least in the pics.

7440023867.html
The guy said he has owned the boat for about 2 years. With a blown engine realistically its a $3000 boat. I feel sorry that that boat has degraded to that condition. I remember it being for sale on POP yachts a while ago.
The following users liked this post:
Twin O/B Sonic (02-17-2022)
Old 02-16-2022, 01:26 PM
Registered

Received 936 Likes on 503 Posts

Originally Posted by thisistank
But yea, you look back at some of the video footage from the late 90's and early 00's. Chicks riding on engine hatches, flashing, zooming in on thongs, no vests, running close to each other, running 100plus away from the copter, etc. Would give him a stroke now LOL.

I was on the run when PL got drenched by a Italian cat owner (popular on here for his bad luck stories).............and PL "rubbed him" a few turns later as payback while at the helm of a brand new 42X.
Old 02-16-2022, 01:56 PM
Registered

Received 3,202 Likes on 1,038 Posts

I was on the run when PL got drenched by a Italian cat owner (popular on here for his bad luck stories).............and PL "rubbed him" a few turns later as payback while at the helm of a brand new 42X.
I was there! What a sh*t show.
Old 02-16-2022, 04:02 PM
Registered

Received 582 Likes on 349 Posts

That boat looked pretty good 17 yrs ago (2.52-3:00 mark)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGk5HGyeAjI
Wow, looks awesome
Old 02-20-2022, 08:04 AM
Registered

Received 1,902 Likes on 741 Posts

24’ Fountain

Didnt see many of these new and fewer now.

A Fountain model that really didn’t know what to be.

I always liked them and thought you could make one a rocket w/moderate power.

https://columbus.craigslist.org/boa/...448151008.html
The following 2 users liked this post by Twin O/B Sonic:
larslindroth (02-21-2022), rak rua (02-20-2022)
Old 02-20-2022, 08:14 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1,151 Likes on 490 Posts

Originally Posted by Twin O/B Sonic
24’ Fountain

Didnt see many of these new and fewer now.

A Fountain model that really didn’t know what to be.

I always liked them and thought you could make one a rocket w/moderate power.

7448151008.html
Damn that looks immaculate. From what I’ve read about them someone should snap that up quickly.
Personally, I’ve always thought they were a bit ugly but hey, what do I know? 🙂

RR
The following 2 users liked this post by rak rua:
Craney (02-20-2022), Twin O/B Sonic (02-20-2022)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.