Notices

Craigslist Gold!

Old 04-28-2015, 01:28 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 99 Likes on 53 Posts

Translated:

This boat has been clocked at 107mph by police radar- Who uses police radar anymore? The ad sounds like a teenage kid wrote this bold statement.

and has been called the fastest single engine cigarette style in the Jacksonville poker runs. -Hello dumb a$$, they're all "Cigarette style" boats if your in a poker run. I don't see Billy Bob taking his bass rig out to a poker run.

Currently the fresh rebuilt has less than 40 hours and the same mechanic has done all work on it for over 5 years.- FIre the mechanic, he is a f'in idiot if the engine looks like that, better yet shoot him in the foot and let the gators get him.

New interior as pictured was just done in may of 2012- Hello dumb a$$ it's 3 years later, not just done, maybe your just "dumb".

I have over 60k invested in this member of our family.- Put a bullet thru the block and burn the boat and put it out of its misery.

There will not be any water testing until pre approved with bank cert funds or cash.-" I need to make sure you have the money first before I sell you this piece of crap."

I could write about the options and Mods for hours.- I don't think anyone wants to hear you puke after reading this $hit you are trying to pass off as a "For Sale" ad.

People who know these style boats know what they are looking at ,- And they're not looking at your pile of milkshake pos.

I am very busy with work so please no SHOP talk.- "I'm too busy trying to bull$hit people dumber than me".

Last edited by phughes69; 04-28-2015 at 10:38 PM.
Old 04-28-2015, 05:41 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Boatally Insane
Not C/L either but have to share....

VELOCITY POWERBOAT 99 DRX 260 26
http://www.powerboatlistings.com/view/18481

.... I am very busy with work so please no SHOP talk. YOU will get your belly full of it where ever you go , PROMISE

Yeah, a new owner will definitely get lots of shop talk... Along with a bill for a rebuild.
I don't think "belly" is the anatomical part that will be getting filled on this purchase.

Last edited by Speedracer29; 04-28-2015 at 06:31 AM.
Old 04-28-2015, 06:25 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by phughes69
Translated:

This boat has been clocked at 107mph by police radar- who uses police radar anymore, the ad sounds like a teenage kid wrote this bold statement

and has been called the fastest single engine cigarette style in the Jacksonville poker runs. _hello dumb a$$, there all "cigarette style" boats if your in a poker run. I dont see billy bob taking his bass rig out to a poker run

Currently the fresh rebuilt has less than 40 hours and the same mechanic has done all work on it for over 5 years.- FIre the mechanic, hes a F'in idiot if the engine looks like that, better yet shoot him in the foot and let the gators get him

New interior as pictured was just done in may of 2012- Hello dumb a$$ it's 3 years later, not just done, maybe your just "dumb"

I have over 60k invested in this member of our family.- put a bullet thru the block and burn the boat and put it out of its misery.

There will not be any water testing until pre approved with bank cert funds or cash.-" I need to make sure you have the money first before I sell you this piece of crap"

I could write about the options and Mods for hours.- I dont think anyone wants to hear you puke after reading this $hit you are trying to pass off as a "For Sale" ad

People who know these style boats know what they are looking at ,- And their not looking at your pile of milkshake POS

I am very busy with work so please no SHOP talk.- "I'm too busy trying to bull$hit people dumber than me"
I know you probably think you're funny, but your spelling and grammar errors are atrocious. Did his mechanic teach you English?
Old 04-28-2015, 07:48 AM
Registered

Received 607 Likes on 275 Posts

Originally Posted by Cole2534
I know you probably think you're funny, but your spelling and grammar errors are atrocious. Did his mechanic teach you English?
I've seen much worse.
Old 04-28-2015, 09:46 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by thirdchildhood
I've seen much worse.
Me too. But this guy is up there repeatedly calling the other guy a dumbass but can't decipher between they're, their, and there. Just strikes me wrong.
Old 04-28-2015, 10:04 AM
Registered

Received 1,002 Likes on 530 Posts

Originally Posted by Cole2534
Me too. But this guy is up there repeatedly calling the other guy a dumbass but can't decipher between they're, their, and there. Just strikes me wrong.
So why do you need to bring in Jesus and his deciphles into it?
Old 04-28-2015, 10:04 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by hrs pla
I really can't believe nobody has commented on this one. This is freakin' BRILLIANT right here! $89k for a Mariah that looks kinda like a Ferrari, only ugly.
Old 04-28-2015, 12:09 PM
Registered

Received 182 Likes on 89 Posts

I heard if you pay asking price for the Velocity, he'll throw in a new set of head gaskets!!!
Old 04-28-2015, 03:40 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Boatally Insane
Not C/L either but have to share....

VELOCITY POWERBOAT 99 DRX 260 26
http://www.powerboatlistings.com/view/18481

107 with 513hp Damn.. Those Velocitys are efficient.
Engine looks to be in GREAT shape..
Yea, but its 5123 C.I LMAO
Old 04-28-2015, 03:51 PM
SB
Registered

Received 3,331 Likes on 1,493 Posts

Originally Posted by TooLateVTEC
Yea, but its 5123 C.I LMAO
:wink:
Proof that it's torque that moves boats. LOL.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.