Notices

Dana Marine Products

Old 07-23-2014, 11:47 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dana Marine Products

Announcement: Effective immediately, Dana Marine products is currently closed. Marine Industries West has taken over operations for Dana Marine including relocation to our facility in Anaheim Ca.

For those that do not know me, my name is Bob Jeanblanc. I ran Dana Marine for roughly 10 years before opening Marine Industries West. We are relocating due to an eminent domain situation with the 91 freeway expansion. We are not going out of business. Unfortunately, because the state has some red tape on conducting the move, we will experience some down time. We are doing everything we can to continue processing and shipping orders. We are expected to have the move completed within 2-3 weeks. During that down time, our website will remain up and the phone lines will be open.

My goal is to get the company relocated, reorganized and running properly. I will be running Dana Marine alongside my service company BJ's Marine and Recycle Performance. There have been concerns expressed on the boards in the past about the customer service at Dana Marine. I can assure you that these situations will be corrected and we will have qualified personnel to assist you with your parts requirements.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Please excuse any delays that may be occurring, I am processing everything as quickly as possible.

Thank you,
Bob Jeanblanc
Marine Industries West LLC
714-630-3905
Old 07-23-2014, 12:42 PM
BUP
Banned

Received 43 Likes on 37 Posts

Good luck and about 3 or 4 months ago I faxed over all my dealer info to them and never heard a darn thing back nor could get ahold of anyone after they told me to fax over my info. I was trying to get about 4 sets of complete Exhaust manifolds and some Dana 900 & 1000 trim tabs sets to install on customers boats. Those customers have moved on and I lost their business because of Dana Marine at that time. Anyways I would like see what products you are going to carry and I would like to set up a dealer account if all possible. 25 years owning a Boat dealership. Thank you, John
Old 07-23-2014, 02:55 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Seems like down time is business as usual for you. Never had to deal with more BS, excuses, "we forgot", and "we hope we will ship this week" in my life than when ordering from Dana Marine!! Then after finally cancelling the order since you say it will still be weeks you go ahead and charge me and ship anyway after the fact.

I hope the new location comes with better customer service!!
Old 07-23-2014, 05:15 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Just went through waiting 6 weeks after being told 4-5 days, came wrong color and wording on panels. My customer is not happy!!!!!!!! I am not happy!!!!!!!We are out $300 and going another direction.
Old 07-23-2014, 05:39 PM
Registered

I'm sure there can be pages and pages of complaints. Unfortunately the company has been mismanaged for quite some time and I do not have an easy road in front of me to fix it. Anything that has been received by any customer that is not correct, I have no problem fixing the problem at my expense. Unfortunately, I just need to get this company relocated so we can move forward. It makes me sick to see the lost sales described here. The company is under new management and I will be making several changes in all departments including customer service. I'll do whatever I can to help any customers, but it will be a few weeks before I can do anything.

brian41, I have no problem issuing you a full refund, just give me a little time to get set up and give me a call. If your other direction does not work out, I'll be happy to replace the panels with whatever is required.
Old 07-23-2014, 06:08 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

The best part of reorganizing would be getting rid of dana ! I could fill a novel with manifold problems that were blamed on me ! Yes I reangled tthe tips, but the inner part of the risers were missing! Dana blamed it on me , if my motors ran that hot the boat would be on fire!!!! The employees did their best In spite of dana! I can only hope that you are one of the "good employees"
Old 07-23-2014, 07:27 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by shaun harrington
The best part of reorganizing would be getting rid of dana ! I could fill a novel with manifold problems that were blamed on me ! Yes I reangled tthe tips, but the inner part of the risers were missing! Dana blamed it on me , if my motors ran that hot the boat would be on fire!!!! The employees did their best In spite of dana! I can only hope that you are one of the "good employees"
I haven't been with the company for roughly 3 years. This situation was not in my plans as I am currently running a successful rigging-repair shop here in southern California. Due to the situation at hand, decisions needed to be made fast, and I stepped up to take it. We have a tough road of rectifying alot of things that were not right. So here I go.......
Old 07-23-2014, 07:47 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I wish you all the luck in the world but you have a lot of work to do to fix the bad reputation Dana has built on this site. Bad publicity spreads like wild fire on sites like these.

I hope you can fix what is broken with the Dana Marine business model!
Old 07-23-2014, 08:24 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Dana Marine
I haven't been with the company for roughly 3 years. This situation was not in my plans as I am currently running a successful rigging-repair shop here in southern California. Due to the situation at hand, decisions needed to be made fast, and I stepped up to take it. We have a tough road of rectifying alot of things that were not right. So here I go.......
So is dana still with the company?
Old 07-23-2014, 10:21 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Cali sucks...move the company to Texas

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.