Notices

SpyderNetwork

Old 07-28-2014, 10:02 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 1 Post
Default SpyderNetwork

We have been building a network of Live Video Feeds from Lake of the Ozarks called SpyderNetwork and are curious if anyone from this site has heard of or tried it? These are not your typical web cams, they are 4 camera security systems installed at lake area businesses and we are making them available to log into from the public. The benefit of accessing these DVRs vs viewing a web cam is you get more than one view (4). and you can store each camera location on your smart phone with one simple app which is free and makes it simple to return to later without having to search. Besides just getting to check out the live action, the businesses may choose to utilize one of their cameras to inform you of many things like when a band may be playing or a drink/dinner special. Unlike a website where info could be outdated these are live feeds so you know that what you are seeing is what you get. The SpyderNetwork website also gives you a map of where the businesses are located and will give you your location in correspondence to them as well as a link to their website. Its a good way to get a feel for what they have to offer before planning your trip. We have more locations coming and many other businesses have already committed to getting on board for 2015. Check it out and let us know your thoughts. Thanks
Old 07-28-2014, 10:49 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I originally read this post as spam/advertising. However I realize I was mistaken so I have removed my original comments.

Last edited by low_psi; 07-28-2014 at 12:39 PM.
Old 07-28-2014, 10:55 AM
Registered

This thread is like dropping a plugged in hair dryer into a full bath tub...it wont be long now.
Old 07-28-2014, 10:56 AM
Registered

And while we're spamming, im looking for a XD40 sub compact for a new carry gun, used is fine and a stainless slide with black bottom would be great.

PM with details

Thanks
Old 07-28-2014, 11:04 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I enjoy watching the diffrent bars durring the week, makes me wish it was Friday!
Old 07-28-2014, 11:13 AM
Registered

Sorry about that......I thought some people on here might like the web cams and figured that since I was not selling anything it would be OK.. How do I remove this?
Old 07-28-2014, 11:28 AM
Registered

If you aren't selling anything then you are probably ok. Ultimately its up to the Moderators. But it seemed a bit strange as your first post......
Old 07-28-2014, 12:23 PM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,932 Likes on 971 Posts

Roger's network is very cool. He's building the network around LOTO.

Although its his network, I don't see his posting as anything different than posting a link to live web cam at a bar in Key West or linking a YouTube video.
He is not trying to sell his system here on OSO. His systems are already running at several paying OSO Advertisers in the LOTO area.
Old 07-28-2014, 12:39 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Griff
Roger's network is very cool. He's building the network around LOTO.

Although its his network, I don't see his posting as anything different than posting a link to live web cam at a bar in Key West or linking a YouTube video.
He is not trying to sell his system here on OSO. His systems are already running at several paying OSO Advertisers in the LOTO area.
Thanks......
Old 07-28-2014, 01:34 PM
Registered

Ah hell, sorry OP for screwing up your thread...I ASSuME'ed it wasnt going to end well.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.