Notices

Count Down to the Keys

Old 10-30-2014, 05:41 PM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,117 Likes on 301 Posts

Wish I was going...maybe next year. Thanks for the pictures Pete!
Old 10-31-2014, 04:52 AM
Charter Member#203
Charter Member

Received 15,641 Likes on 4,057 Posts

T-minus 24 hours before the journey to the 2014 SBI Offshore World Championships in Key West, Thank you for all that checked out this thread, as tomorrow I will begin a new thread that will be covering the events over the next week! I hope everyone enjoyed the countdown, feedback is always welcome, 1 or 2 pics seemed about right to me, to give the teams heading south a little spotlight, as well as showcase some of my favorite pics from years past. It wasnt designed to bombarred you with spam type posts, so you would check in every hour, just to see a poorly lit, monotone picture. If your in KW for the event Stop by the S-111 Doubledge Motorsports pit area, and say hi.
Old 11-03-2014, 07:13 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Great thread. Great pics. Were coming in thurs with the Lake Orion Michigan gang. Its our 18th year. Any good parties we should check out? Anyone know if Maryland powerboat doing there scooter poker run thurs?