Notices

Making right

Old 11-11-2014, 01:19 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Making right

I wasn't going to share this with anyone but the more I thought about it "we" (OSO members) sometimes need to hear about how a member went out of his way to make a purchase right.
So a couple weeks ago PQ Michigan was selling a set of gauges on swap shop, I sent a PM to him as I needed some gauges and one of the questions was if the speedo was GPS to which he replied it was, I offered a price which was acceptable so know I am the proud owner of some gauges which will look great in my boat, upon receiving them last I didn't get a chance to look at them as I work 10hrs a day including weekends so I made time on Sunday after watching football and upon further inspection I noticed the speedo was not GPS but standard, wondering if there was a mistake I sent an email the following day curious as to if there was a gauge missing or just a mistake. Now I have read numerous posts about being taken advantage by other OSO members and was hoping that this wasn't the same situation.
PQ Michigan emailed the same day and was very apologetic explaining that the gauges were wrapped up and he couldn't remember but thought it was, he immediately asked what he could do to make the transaction correct, we both agreed a small amount refunded would be appropriate and within an hour I received the payment.

I know we are not talking about allot of money for this transaction but wanted to share a great experience with another OSO member here who went out of his way to make a transaction correct
Old 11-11-2014, 02:37 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

Throw in a fat man and tree and we just had Christmas!

Good things do happen to good people

thank you for sharing

3pointstar
Old 11-11-2014, 02:42 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 3,165 Likes on 1,409 Posts

I wonder how long it will take for someone to turn this into slinging contest, congrats glad u guys worked it out
Old 11-11-2014, 03:17 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 514 Likes on 234 Posts

Originally Posted by 33outlawsst
I wonder how long it will take for someone to turn this into slinging contest, congrats glad u guys worked it out
Hopefully never..