Whatever happened to offshore go-fast boats?

Subscribe
Quote: Haha.

Another thing... Pontoon Boats. Pontoons are a clear indication of giving up. I see it all the time, Sell your Go-Fast for a pontoon and the next thing you know is your Wife is wearing pajamas in public and you're driving a minivan...
Hey...my family resembles that ; ) Easy living baby! This was us launching recently! http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/attac...1&d=1278890233

And this was on the way home after hanging in the cove all day...noone was injured! http://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townn...review-300.jpg

Who said my Pontoon wasnt a go-fast! http://www.thehulltruth.com/attachme...725_065632.png

joking BTW!

Another thing... Pontoon Boats. Pontoons are a clear indication of giving up. I see it all the time, Sell your Go-Fast for a pontoon and the next thing you know is your Wife is wearing pajamas in public and you're driving a minivan...
I will say this about Pontoon boat owners at least here... all of them I see are overweight. Not sure why must be the demographic.They must need the extra room for sides of beef to grill and kegs to drink lol.

Has anyone actually looked at one of these? At the boat show I was curious so we looked at them. Some of them are REALLY nice! I was surprised actually!
This is what I did as needs changed with my daughter getting older and wanting to do some fishing/skiing, plus have something for her to learn to drive. I kept my go-fast (if you can call a 292 fast ) and got a Ranger fish-and-ski. Great decision for us and we really enjoy both!

Whatever happened to offshore go-fast boats?-292-2-.jpg   Whatever happened to offshore go-fast boats?-ranger2.jpg  

Quote: Today's youth gets HP, just look at cars like the Hellcat. It is still there and I feel the youth gets it.

However what has changed is Horsepower. Before it was carbs, tuning, fuel, and getting dirty. Today is it sensors, computers, and wiring. Half my problems that I have had with my boat are computer or sensor reading errors. You can climb in the bilge all you wish and roll around in all the oil you can. But without a scan tool and some testing with it, the boat still acts up.
I don't see those cars being marketed to the youth of today , The people I know who own Hellcat, ZL1 , Caddy V series , etc are all over 45
Quote: I don't see those cars being marketed to the youth of today , The people I know who own Hellcat, ZL1 , Caddy V series , etc are all over 45

Point is HP is still around and lost though it may not be marketed to kids you are blind if you don't still see today's youth tinkering with cars.

Hard to market a $50 - $70k car to a 20 something.
My favorite line to CC at poker runs????

What yall catch today?! Always pisses them off.
Quote: My favorite line to CC at poker runs????

My favorite response- "Several go-fasts, and I even let 'em get on plane first."
Quote: My favorite line to CC at poker runs????

I would just reply back with snapper and a buzz.

Thought all you Cigarette guys had Cig logo P'J's already ?
I need one of Each.