Sunday Cruise Down The Hudson To SBI Race >

Sunday Cruise Down The Hudson To SBI Race

Notices

Sunday Cruise Down The Hudson To SBI Race

Old 09-06-2002, 09:24 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default worst case scenario,,,

You pull your boat into one of the MANY marina's up and down the river, hop a ride back to your truck, drive down and pick up the boat.
Old 09-06-2002, 10:24 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Except for when you faulkers leave me for dead (even with my boat running 100%) I will keep ya posted as to how today and tomarrow go that will be the decider. MFB357 said that he has some props for me to try. That could help me out HUGE!!!! From 27's to 23's I think he said

Jon
Old 09-06-2002, 12:18 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

I got the A-ok to use MFB's trailer for the tow down (did not think it would be a issue but I had to ask) and he has a set of props for me to try this evening and tomarrow. Should be MUCH better they are 23's I think he said and that is down from 27's!!! Like I said if I am at all concerned about the trip I will fallow DJD over and then hook up with you all at the wet pits.

Jon
Old 09-06-2002, 12:36 PM
Registered

Just keep your eyes wide open in the river. It was been one of the worst years in a long time for wood floating in the area.
Old 09-06-2002, 12:37 PM
Registered

Thumbs up

Mr. Velocity,

THANKS for the heads up! Will you be joining us?
Old 09-06-2002, 04:56 PM
Registered

I think that the river will be shut down right at 12:00 noon so we will have to leave the pits before then. Sometimes is difficult to get a parking spot near the pits. One year I tied up to a dock to check out the dry pits and when I returned they had tied up some big boats right around me. I had to wait until the boats left for the race, but by then the river was closed, so I had to watch from land. I will be at Gully's between 9:00 - 9:30 am, we can work out all the specifics of our trip at that time.

If any one needs/wants to get in touch with me, my cell# is
(914) 805-9576

Dave (red/white/black 22' Checkmate)
Old 09-07-2002, 08:12 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Last night I got a great run in on the boat. Longest higher RPM trip yet. I am going to play with oil levels today to see if I can get it a little better today (I think I have WAY to much oil in there now). I am also going to try some props out today. For this trip with you all I will go for my highest cruise numbers. Shane Get the wife to come down. If it is rough she can always hop in my boat and have the SMOOOOOOOOOOTH slow ride I forgot my video camera (actually I lent it out and have not got it back yet ) but brought the digital.

Jon
Old 09-07-2002, 09:19 AM
Team Dysfunctional
Charter Member

Sorry guys that I am not going. I will be up at the lake this weekend. I haven't been there that much this summer. I'll be checking out the lake George car show with friends and family. I hope you all have a great time

Shane, just drive slow so everyone can keep up with you.

Scott (AKA Vertical limits) try and keep that Sonic in the water

dckrafft , bring that helmet again

Sonic 99 & 26 Sonic, Who's boat you bringing ??????

Chris , everything will be fine because I am not there .

Have a safe run, see you all soon

Paul
Old 09-07-2002, 02:19 PM
Registered

Jon,

Thanks, I'll let her know if it is to rough for her she can hop on with you. THANKS!!! Travel safely and we will see you tomorow.

I spent all day cleaning the boat and truck and put a new battery in the wifes car. Going to relax the rest of today and watch the race tonight and be on the road early in the am. See you all at Gullies tomorrow. If anyone needs anything call me!

Shane
Old 09-07-2002, 02:43 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 50 Likes on 24 Posts

You guys look like you are gonna have a blast. Mean while I have left the Bullet 130 at a Dealer this week for their "Power America" event. The 28 still isn't ready for a long road haul and the family wants to drive up and watch from Liberty Landing.

It sure would have been nice to run down that Hudson again with you guys.

Have a safe trip and keep a look out for the debris. The heavy storms that came through sure must have moved alot of $hit.

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !

Quick Reply: Sunday Cruise Down The Hudson To SBI Race

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.