Info and pics on the Sonic cat. >

Info and pics on the Sonic cat.

Notices

Info and pics on the Sonic cat.

Old 03-07-2015, 07:54 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Comanche3Six
Who in their right mind would ever (knowing what we now do) deal with Frizzy in any fashion, on anything he offers? If he gets ahead of you cashwise, he'll beat you. If there is a problem with the product quality wise, he'll string you out. The cash you believe you are initally saving will never equal the stress, aggravation, and cash it takes to correct the problem. Deal with the known manufacturers that produce an outstanding product and go to great lengths to satisfy their customers. Learn not to burn.
Tell us how you really feel !
Old 03-07-2015, 08:42 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

You only think you know what you do now
Old 03-07-2015, 09:27 AM
Registered

i hope chuck will tell us if Tony attempts to make things right. Things like this give boaters a bad name. Makes the industry look bad.
Old 03-07-2015, 12:20 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by tzrider
You only think you know what you do now
OSO has been waiting for guys like you (claiming intimate knowledge) to explain the other side for quite some time now. But, so far all they offer is hot air. I take it you are head of sales?
Old 03-07-2015, 01:01 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Head of sales? I have zero affiliation with either party. Through other sources , nameIy Seacomm credit union I do have some knowledge of this transaction and believe me I wish I could share it. I do not know either party personally other then meeting Tony once at the boat show, what I don't think is fair is the guy getting torn apart simply because he hasn't spoke here to give his side. Everyone thinks they know the deal and it's only based on one persons claims ( chucks ). I have no knowledge of other claims or problems with boats or Tony's dealings other then this one.
Old 03-07-2015, 01:24 PM
Registered

Received 199 Likes on 106 Posts

Last edited by scarabman; 03-07-2015 at 01:27 PM. Reason: no point in talking to tools
Old 03-07-2015, 01:28 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by tzrider
Head of sales? I have zero affiliation with either party. Through other sources , nameIy Seacomm credit union I do have some knowledge of this transaction and believe me I wish I could share it. I do not know either party personally other then meeting Tony once at the boat show, what I don't think is fair is the guy getting torn apart simply because he hasn't spoke here to give his side. Everyone thinks they know the deal and it's only based on one persons claims ( chucks ). I have no knowledge of other claims or problems with boats or Tony's dealings other then this one.
So, you don't know anything. Now we're getting somewhere.....Thank you for your mystical input.
I'll post this in Capital Letters.......

ANYONE WITH FIRST HAND KNOWLEDGE OF THIS TRANSACTION PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST IT. WE ARE OPEN MINDED AND WILLING TO LISTEN.
Thank you

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 03-09-2015 at 01:43 AM.
Old 03-07-2015, 01:58 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 50 Likes on 24 Posts

I know of 3 people that were involved with this company at the time of Chuck's boat was to be built.

3 of those people no longer work there.

A 4th that went in on a shared marina in Toms River, NJ are no longer associated and 2 businesses were asked to leave the marina while a 5th person moved out on his own after his short stay there of renting office space.

That's 5 people that I know of that no longer are associated with the company... I won't get into as why. Only the parties themselves have first hand knowledge of why they no longer have dealings with the company.

I would imagine some of it may be found in public records....

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 03-07-2015, 02:42 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,404 Likes on 475 Posts

Tzrider is paul riccio, ive had no less than 15 pms telling me how much of a douche he is... throw it out there paul and let everyone do their research... you only know what people want you to know sport.
Old 03-07-2015, 02:48 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

There are plenty of other customers watching this thread wishing they could chime in but they are in litigation and have been advised to sit tight for now. Believe me this subject won't be going away even when this thread fades away. TZ, I have no beef with you either and feel free to call me anytime at (518) 796-3325 and I will gladly either confirm or give you any information you want. But as far as this new " turned around " company goes.... Check with Single Source Supply. They were recently burned in excess of 40K in materials sold to Arrow Powerboats and Tony Frisina. It's public record in St Lucie County ( so I hear). These examples I give aren't from my own knowledge, it comes from the customers sitting on the sidelines wishing they could pile on themselves. My phone is on most days 7am to 9 pm if needed.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.