Project Andromeda - Massive Power for Scuderia Cazzani Offshore Racing Team >

Project Andromeda - Massive Power for Scuderia Cazzani Offshore Racing Team

Notices

Old 03-05-2015, 09:15 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

HDB caught up with Serafino Cazzani, of the Scuderia Cazzani Offshore Racing Superboat team, which competed in the Superboat Unlimited class of the Super Boat International World Championships this past November, in Key West, FL.

The team has been busy developing new turbos for their Stotler engines, which they designed in Rhode Island, and shipped to Stotler Racing & Custom Marine to be tuned and tested, by Herb Stotler. Initial test results are VERY promising, and they are only scratching the surface!!! The power figures of the quad turbos are IMPRESSIVE so far, with the peak power yet to be fully UNLEASHED!!! In preliminary testing, the engines hit 1,645hp at 6,500rpms. The team believes after being fully tuned, these beasts will be putting out 2,000HP apiece, at 7,000 rpms!!!

STAY TUNED TO HDB FOR FURTHER UPDATES!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/HammerDownBoating
Old 03-06-2015, 09:07 AM
Racer
Racer

Great news. look forward to seeing them "unleashed" on us this season. Should we expect to see the Scudaria Cazzini boat at all the events this year? Does SC have a schedule? first race is 2 months away?
Old 03-07-2015, 02:45 PM
aex
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by MissGeicoRacing
Great news. look forward to seeing them "unleashed" on us this season. Should we expect to see the Scudaria Cazzini boat at all the events this year? Does SC have a schedule? first race is 2 months away?
Thank you.
Our schedule is not set, but I do plan on running multiple races.
Hopefully these monsters won't be unleashed on us. We are cautiously optimistic.
Old 03-09-2015, 07:14 AM
Racer
Racer

Originally Posted by aex
Thank you.
Our schedule is not set, but I do plan on running multiple races.
Hopefully these monsters won't be unleashed on us. We are cautiously optimistic.

Sounds like we will we SC later in the season. As you know Scotty and I raced a Platinum with big power for a number of years. It can be a handful at higher speeds. Make sure you address the canopy issues seriously. With big power comes fast accel and big speeds...and the potential for big impacts. The windscreen/structure and hatches all need upgrading to match your increase in power/class you are racing.
Old 03-09-2015, 05:22 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 25 Likes on 16 Posts

Sounds like we will we SC later in the season. As you know Scotty and I raced a Platinum with big power for a number of years. It can be a handful at higher speeds. Make sure you address the canopy issues seriously. With big power comes fast accel and big speeds...and the potential for big impacts. The windscreen/structure and hatches all need upgrading to match your increase in power/class you are racing.
Great information to pass on.
Old 03-09-2015, 07:20 PM
Registered

Received 62 Likes on 36 Posts

Miss Geico. Class act with that info. Shows the brotherhood of offshore racers
Old 03-10-2015, 08:25 PM
aex
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 3 Posts

Miss Geico Racing, you've shown humility, organization and skill wins championships.
I'm eternally grateful for the guidance and assistance you always freely offer and heed your advice. It's reassuring to know I have an ally as well as an adversary. However the present "Kings of the Rough" are clearly in my sights.
See you soon, SC