Notices

Enough already!!!

Old 03-22-2015, 02:19 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 866 Likes on 325 Posts

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
This has been the busiest year I have ever seen at Peanut. I think this part of Florida is becoming a destination for more spring breakers.

...dont know if that is good or bad. LOL
Old 03-22-2015, 03:55 PM
Registered

Received 239 Likes on 92 Posts

Where exactly is this Peanut? what coast? of Florida. and is it north or south

Never mind just found out!

Last edited by abones; 03-22-2015 at 04:36 PM.
Old 03-23-2015, 05:04 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by abones
Just got home from a week in Florida (work Related not vacation) it was sunny and 84 the day I left to come home, So I get here and it is 28* I look out the deck to the bay and it is STILL FROZEN ALL TH E WAY ACROSS. Done with this crap Somebody please make it go AWAY. The boat Barn is still drifted in, might need to poor another glass of Grey Goose and get in the fetal position for a few more weeks.

P.S. VIDEOS might help!!
wow! I wish my work would send me to Florida for a little retreat! I've been stuck here all winter battling frozen pipes! I thought about posting a bunch of videos of the fun runs from the past few years on this post but then realized your boat is not in many of them for some reason Just giving you a hard time there big guy, looking forward to warm weather and some fun times on the water soon
Old 03-24-2015, 06:22 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by BLEWAFUZE
wow! I wish my work would send me to Florida for a little retreat! I've been stuck here all winter battling frozen pipes! I thought about posting a bunch of videos of the fun runs from the past few years on this post but then realized your boat is not in many of them for some reason Just giving you a hard time there big guy, looking forward to warm weather and some fun times on the water soon
Time out there! I have only been to 2 August runs, I'm on the 2013 run but it has not made it to the video( I must not have paid the production company enough money to show it) just kidding! And last year I had to go and chase down a 39 Quattro, a 42 Legacy, at 110MPH, then I went to get closer to that BAD ASS SKATER( that I knew I could never run with) mashed down on the sticks my starboard BRAVO (POS) decided to spit out a floor. BUT we were troopers and made it back to the raft off and partied with everyone. rebuild the drive Saturday night and back in the game Sunday morning (I'm in the raft of pics talking to Kevin and Joe at the 14:41 mark and my kitty cat is at the 1:32 mark!!!!!) "big Freaking deal" I know you don't have to tell me!

Last edited by abones; 03-25-2015 at 10:15 PM.
Old 03-24-2015, 06:29 PM
Registered

Time out there! I have only been to 2 August runs, I'm on the 2013 run but it has not made it to the video( I must not have paid the production company enough money to show it) just kidding! And last year I had to go and chase down a 39 Quattro, a 42 Legacy, at 110MPH, then I went to get closer to that BAD ASS SKATER( that I knew I could never run with) mashed down on the sticks my starboard BRAVO (POS) decided to spit out a floor. BUT we were troopers and made it back to the raft off and partied with everyone. rebuild the drive Saturday night and back in the game Sunday morning (I'm in the raft of pics talking to Kevin and Joe!!!!!) "big Freaking deal" I know you don't have to tell me!
LMFAO!
Old 03-24-2015, 06:40 PM
Registered

Oh yea FYI it takes 3 hours to idle on one engine from Omena to the raft off at the Island!! But really who cares. We had plenty of cold beer. food, and sunscreen. good father son bonding time!!!!
Old 03-25-2015, 02:46 PM
Registered

Time out there! I have only been to 2 August runs, I'm on the 2013 run but it has not made it to the video( I must not have paid the production company enough money to show it) just kidding!
Well the production company does take payment in the form of Cruzan coconut rum or candy, and for that she might just make it appear that you are winning the race..............

......Can't wait to go boating but with mine and Kevins luck we would get the cruiser out and end up like Jack and Rose.....Hurry up ice and MELT!!
Old 03-25-2015, 05:30 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by NevrThrottleBack
Well the production company does take payment in the form of Cruzan coconut rum or candy, and for that she might just make it appear that you are winning the race..............

......Can't wait to go boating but with mine and Kevins luck we would get the cruiser out and end up like Jack and Rose.....Hurry up ice and MELT!!
Oh I see now, resorting to extortion ahy!! OK two Rums and 3 Candy bars "little girl" and as far as the butt kiss DON'T tease this OLD MAN!
Old 03-25-2015, 05:49 PM
Registered

Oh I see now, resorting to extortion ahy!! OK two Rums and 3 Candy bars "little girl" and as far as the butt kiss DON'T tease this OLD MAN!
LMAO!
Old 03-27-2015, 09:13 PM
Registered

well it snowed, temps have dropped, the ice is getting thicker, but since I can't work on the boat this weekend I found another almost equally important project that needs to get done BEFORE boating, so I will rebuild the Grille tomorrow and get it ready summer.

PS my boat won't start anyways in these temps since it don't have EFI either!!

Neverthrottleback: The rum and candy are in the mail!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.