Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Any dealings with XtremeMarine/Larry Goldman, good? bad? >

Any dealings with XtremeMarine/Larry Goldman, good? bad?

Notices

Any dealings with XtremeMarine/Larry Goldman, good? bad?

Old 04-06-2015, 12:12 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by B-Stubb
Well then that's pretty incrimininateing so everything Larry told me was a lie I guess I need to give this to my atty I was realy hopeing to be done with this
I'm sure he told you it was a brand new boat with 0 hours!! Give me a break!!

Tell you the truth, speaking of attorneys, I would almost think Larry has a defamation suit. Especially if Larry has proof that he emailed a copy of the title before you started all of this crap, calling him a crook in the title of the last thread that was closed but you weren't satisfied.

From what I heard, sounds to me you started these threads because you know the title was already in route to you! and it wasn't that miraculous that the title showed up the first business day after you stared posting.
Old 04-06-2015, 12:17 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Funny thing hadn't spoke to Larry he don't answer his phone nothing I posted wasn't true
Old 04-06-2015, 12:20 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Hey when you throw away a MTI let me dumpster dive poor folk need boats too
Old 04-06-2015, 12:31 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by northernoffshore
from this picture alone you can tell that it hit real hard .... got to be damaged structurally some where...... I wouldn't need a survey or a lawyer for that
I'm wondering why not totaled with a salvaged title? It definitely appears to be hit hard and has to have structural damage. I can't imagine the tuff time he will have reselling that thing as it looks real bad. I think the insurance company really dropped the ball by giving it a clean title. This type of situation puts all us boaters in a difficult position when buying used.

On a positive note: The good part is all these "dealing with Larry" threads that have to do with this boat, helps brand the boat and protect the next buyer in showing them what the boat went threw although it has a clean title.
Old 04-06-2015, 12:31 PM
Registered

Received 760 Likes on 410 Posts

I just feel for the next guy who buys this boat that has no idea of its history. The push for the clean title suggests the history will not be accurately reflected at the time of sale. I hope I'm wrong.
Old 04-06-2015, 12:39 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Knot 4 Me
I just feel for the next guy who buys this boat that has no idea of its history. The push for the clean title suggests the history will not be accurately reflected at the time of sale.
That can happen

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 04-06-2015 at 01:10 PM.
Old 04-06-2015, 01:04 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

I'm Gona post before and after pict so people realize just how stupid this thread is
Old 04-06-2015, 01:06 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

I'm going to post before and after Picts so stupid this thread is
Old 04-06-2015, 01:09 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

I'm amazed how many mouths running and have no idea what's going on the boat is nicer and better shape than the day it fell off the trailor and I'm not afraid to show the repairs made
Old 04-06-2015, 01:10 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Location: East Texas Waterfront- running errands if anyone asks
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by dfealy
I'm wondering why not totaled with a salvaged title? It definitely appears to be hit hard and has to have structural damage. I can't imagine the tuff time he will have reselling that thing as it looks real bad. I think the insurance company really dropped the ball by giving it a clean title. This type of situation puts all us boaters in a difficult position when buying used.

On a positive note: The good part is all these "dealing with Larry" threads that have to do with this boat, helps brand the boat and protect the next buyer in showing them what the boat went threw although it has a clean title.
Originally Posted by Knot 4 Me
I just feel for the next guy who buys this boat that has no idea of its history. The push for the clean title suggests the history will not be accurately reflected at the time of sale. I hope I'm wrong.
I agree. It's hard to find "clean hands" in this little drama.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.