Notices

Formula 400 SS

Old 08-07-2015, 07:49 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 644 Likes on 303 Posts

Just plain Bad AZZ Rik !!! would love to hear some before and after numbers!
Old 08-07-2015, 12:57 PM
Rik
arneson-industries.com
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by alindquist
How far do those props extend out compared to the Bravo 3? Even trimmed up at the sand bar my props are still tucked under the swim platform... Either way, it's still cool...
This boat had Bravo's in Stellings boxes prior so I'm only 4" farther back they the Bravo's were. I never took a shot showing exactly how far back the propellers are BUT they are (guesstimate) about 4-6" aft of the platform.
Old 08-11-2015, 11:59 AM
Charter Member#330
Charter Member

Looks cool can't wait to hear the final numbers

Mark
Old 08-11-2015, 12:22 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by baronmarine
anyone have one or been on one. pros, cons? i have always liked the looks of them on the water and the whole idea behind them. been looking at them for the last month now for a day boat for mrs baron, my girls and mrs barons dogs and friends. lol. also how are they on the drives?

thanks
todd
I took a good look at two of them ant the Wharf, one with black sides and one with blue...either one of them yours? BA for sure!
Old 08-11-2015, 01:03 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by JRider
I took a good look at two of them ant the Wharf, one with black sides and one with blue...either one of them yours? BA for sure!
hi j. if you are talking about the 2 outside on the wash racks, they are both 370's. both super nice and the owners take great care of them. the fork truck at the wharf can lift a 400 but they don't have enough counter weight to move. ours is there but on the other side of the storage buildings in the basin of the yacht club.

todd
Old 08-11-2015, 01:40 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

somebody will for sure cut their foot off with those knives hanging off the back of that cruiser. I'm sure it runs okay but wow the cruiser is useless for swimming behind it. A set of number sixes would be the ticket.

RIk... please stop with that prop guard BS... it's not going to stop anyone from jumping off the back of the cruiser or swimming up to the back of the cruiser. Great looking boat though....but the arnesons, no thanks.
Old 08-11-2015, 07:49 PM
Rik
arneson-industries.com
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Originally Posted by daddy
somebody will for sure cut their foot off with those knives hanging off the back of that cruiser. I'm sure it runs okay but wow the cruiser is useless for swimming behind it. A set of number sixes would be the ticket.

RIk... please stop with that prop guard BS... it's not going to stop anyone from jumping off the back of the cruiser or swimming up to the back of the cruiser. Great looking boat though....but the arnesons, no thanks.
WOW... You really have an affliction for the Arnesons.
Old 08-11-2015, 07:55 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Rik do you still have the bravo's? I might be in the market for one....
Old 08-11-2015, 08:15 PM
Rik
arneson-industries.com
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Not to hijack this thread. Sorry...

We do not take trades the dealer, Seaton Marine, has the drives that came off the boat. I don't know the condition of them?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]544104[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails Formula 400 SS-dsc_0030.jpg  
Old 08-11-2015, 08:23 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by daddy

Why would number sixes be any safer? Same props.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.