Rinda Diacom and engine stall >

Rinda Diacom and engine stall

Notices

Rinda Diacom and engine stall

Old 05-31-2015, 10:19 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rinda Diacom and engine stall

I purchased the diacom software to help diagnose and read issues i am having on a newly purchased boat. My main issue is idling in gear the motor dies like someone shut the keyoff with in 10 - 20 seconds (sometimes sooner). About the time the motor goes from 85RPMs to 0 (this happens pretty fast) For a split second I see the Rinda software have the green scrolling bar like it is looking to connect to the ecm. When i go back and replay the recording i made I do see the stall reset bit flipped but I dont know if the motor stall is bc the ecm is having issues, the reset bit actually resets the ecm and its connection to diacom, or ecm is working properly. To my eyes every thing else seems pretty good only thing that really moves is the IAC counts go way up when rpms coming down during the stall.

Thanks in advance. Any help is appreciated.