1998 Powerplay "WIZARD OF OZ"

Old 09-14-2002, 02:45 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally posted by Baja Daze
Very Nice Boat!
I though I'd save everyone the trouble!
Ozzie,
That is a SWEET ASS boat!!! I will have a 33' powerplay in the future!
Old 09-14-2002, 07:24 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey Frankie baby!!!!

Whats shaken man? How did the boat run this summer? I'm sure it ran well... Miss you Jersey boys. I'm already thinking of the party in Feb.! If I'm lucky, I should be in a new boat for the summer. I'm keeping my fingers crossed;D I'm interestd in two boats.

Hi R Addiction,

I think I may take offers on her...Man i look at the photo that Baja Daze was nice enough to put up for me (thanks bro!)...she does look sweet. Hey, who knows...if I don't like the boat deal, I'll keep her Anyway thanks...

Hi Semper fi,

Thanks for the compliment...If you should get yourself one, I'm telling you..... you will not be disappointed. I kept this boat for 5 years!!! I don't keep anything for 5 years!!!. In the photo, that was the NJPPC Poker Run to Atlanlic City. She ran awesome in the ocean. I tell my buddies that she "the boat" thinks she's 40 ft. long. But you can't let her "the boat" hear you say that, she gets mad lol Go for it!!!! Good Luck

Ok...I'm outter here, enjoy your weekend yall!!!

zzie
Old 09-14-2002, 07:36 AM
Registered

I forgot to say hello to "MY FRIEND" Bosco. Bosco...Bosco...Bosco "I think he's my friend" How do you like the new postion at Active Thunder?? What do you mean you "fired up the crew"? Hope everything is ok...

Hi Indy,

I remember that run last years, We got there a little late but, we had alot of fun. Which boat were you in?

Too Old,

You have a Powerplay don't you?
Old 09-14-2002, 10:30 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Everything is going well ! thanks for asking. These fellas are very motivated at Active thunder, and very capable.
Spent the last week getting acquanted with the boats. Pat has done a fine job, these will be big shoes to fill. You know how much I love a challenge. We are going to really put customer satisfaction at the very top of the priority list while expanding the line of boats.
We are going to begin marketing all of Thunders models from the small 22'-42' now in tooling. I'm looking forward to a very busy year. Hope to hear from you again soon, have a great weekend !
Old 09-14-2002, 12:03 PM
Registered

Bosco...maybe you can get pat into the racing??

"We are going to really put customer satisfaction at the very top of the priority list"..........does that include old customers as well?? or only new ones??
Old 09-14-2002, 02:28 PM
Registered
Platinum Member
VIP Member

Ozzie, I understand!
Robbie!
Old 09-15-2002, 11:42 AM
Registered

Hi Too old,

I thought you had one...very cool. By the way, nice 33! Man, don't those boat sit nice in the water?

Robbie,

Call me when you have a moment, I changed cell phone, but have the same number. 516 459 5730

PS did the Glen Cove Poker run yesterday at Steam Boat Landings in Glen Cove "obviously". I have to say, they did a fine job there. Lots of prizes and many fine machines....

zfest
Old 09-15-2002, 01:25 PM
Registered

Beautiful boat!
Old 09-15-2002, 04:45 PM

OZZIE! Hey the boat ran well, We had a great Summer, With all the Poker Runs and get togethers we had this year. Next year we have to get you Ny guys out to Philly, What a run! Out of a 10 I would rate that one a definete 9. The C&D Canal is a blast. You would have had a great time. My better half says hello. See you soon.
Frank
Attached Thumbnails 1998 Powerplay "WIZARD OF OZ"-sarasota-donzi-pic.jpg  
Old 09-15-2002, 07:50 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 32 Likes on 17 Posts

Nice lookin boat Ozzie, Paint looks great, and looks meticulasly clean, good luck selling her and good luck with your next boat what ever it may be

Quick Reply: 1998 Powerplay "WIZARD OF OZ"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.