Notices

speedboat magazine

Old 09-03-2015, 09:42 PM
Registered

Received 37 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by Mad Props
Ray the mag looks great, all your teams hard work really shows. All the posts during lotto where great to follow on Facebook too!
Agreed. The photos and video were awesome and seeing the continuous footage is what has convinced me to make the trip next year. As a spectator, I understand the tireless work those eight days took and appreciate the content you delivered.
Old 09-04-2015, 09:08 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks Mad Props and CrownLPX!

We were definitely on the go the entire trip so I'm glad that it showed in what we presented. We have gotten a lot of positive feedback about our coverage of the event and I am excited for our next issue with the best of LOTO to ship. 👍🏼
Old 09-04-2015, 12:37 PM
Registered

Great magazine and I am so glad the band is back together Chris, Todd, Alexi, and the rest of the crew.

Love the magazine in print form and I join all the other comments on how nice it is to take with you and read and re-read.

Thanks for hanging on to the print format.

See you in a Speedboat!

KAP
Old 09-04-2015, 12:58 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

well after several magazines went down ,we were able to keep up thanx to speed on the water .so the digital is good with me .I don't have room for a stack of mag,s myself . so again thanx for speed on the water .mike g.

PS . Also I think its cool that speed on the water also dabbles in video,s of performance events . now I record those and refer back one in a while . it,s nice to see it kind off live again .

Last edited by klaatutooyou; 09-04-2015 at 01:09 PM.
Old 09-04-2015, 01:19 PM
Registered

I'm with the og poster, don't care for e mags. I like to hold the paper and turn the pages, really makes it easier for me to reference something if I need to flip back through the mag. I am a big fan of the Speedboat.mag. as it reminds me a lot of both Hot Boat and Power Boat. They seem to cover all types of boating well. Something most wouldn't know is a lot of the staff with Speedboat are the very same staff that made HotBoat and Powerboat what it was, many of the same editors and photographers now work for Speedboat. Thumbs up to keeping the print in our hands Speedboat Ray!
Old 09-04-2015, 04:40 PM
Registered

Thanks kap328 and Andy01!

Again, I appreciate the support from everyone. As one of the only remaining print mags, we definitely want to put out a product that we can be proud of and that you'll enjoying receiving and reading regularly.

I hope you all have a great holiday weekend and we'll see you at one of the upcoming events!
Old 09-04-2015, 04:41 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by kap328
Great magazine and I am so glad the band is back together Chris, Todd, Alexi, and the rest of the crew.

Love the magazine in print form and I join all the other comments on how nice it is to take with you and read and re-read.

Thanks for hanging on to the print format.

See you in a Speedboat!

KAP
YES! A DW Speedboat in San Diego Harbor next weekend!!!
Old 09-04-2015, 06:54 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 259 Likes on 144 Posts

I just payed for a subscription. Looking forward to the magazine.
Old 09-05-2015, 12:49 PM
Registered

Received 82 Likes on 34 Posts

I hope everyone here goes out and gets a subscription. All who love and miss print magazines, well we need to support the only print left. For print magazine boating content, I've been resorting to Yachting Magazine.
Old 09-05-2015, 09:09 PM
Registered

I thought all performance boating magazines (print) were extinct! I signed up for subscription.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.