Notices

speedboat magazine

Old 09-05-2015, 11:43 PM
Registered

Received 79 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by SB
I much prefer print too. Way easier to flip back and forth vs scrolling. Same with catalogs.

Plus, wives/girlfriends don't like guys going in the bathroom with a computer.

Much better having magazines in the bathroom. Bonus is that the girls can see what we have in the bathroom.

FAct !
And thats WHY there is an iPad...no scrolling, you can flip and just as easy (or easier) than a magazine... use Flipboard and you'll never want a paper mag again.
I kinda miss magazines, but obviously, we're in the minority or the others would still be in business.
Old 09-06-2015, 01:05 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just placed my order. Thanks looking forward to seeing the magazine.
Old 09-06-2015, 05:58 AM
Registered

Just placed my order as well.
Old 09-06-2015, 06:04 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Mad Props
Ray the mag looks great, all your teams hard work really shows. All the posts during lotto where great to follow on Facebook too!
The Facebook feed was EPIC ... !!! Thanks for the hard work ...
Old 09-06-2015, 04:54 PM
Registered

Received 28 Likes on 16 Posts

Can't wait to see the new mag!!!

Ray, this is Ben, the guy that had the twin step Cig and had Chris on his boat for the photo shoot at LOTO. It was great meeting all of you guys and spending some time with all of you. Chris had a lot of cool stories of past photo shoots and of his career while he was on the boat. My wife Amber and I are really excited to see the next issue!! Digital magazines are ok, but I've always enjoyed picking up s magazine and thumbing threw it.

Was nice meeting you guys, keep up all the hard work. See ya next year at the shootout.
Old 09-08-2015, 12:15 PM
Registered

Thanks to all of your for your support! we appreciate all of the new subs that we have received because of this thread.

We are currently working on our final issue for 2015 and we are excited about the 2016 season.

I can't wait for all of you to see what we have in store!
Old 09-08-2015, 12:16 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by shueman
The Facebook feed was EPIC ... !!! Thanks for the hard work ...
Thanks Shueman! I'm glad you followed along with us!
Old 09-08-2015, 12:20 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Donziben
Can't wait to see the new mag!!!

Ray, this is Ben, the guy that had the twin step Cig and had Chris on his boat for the photo shoot at LOTO. It was great meeting all of you guys and spending some time with all of you. Chris had a lot of cool stories of past photo shoots and of his career while he was on the boat. My wife Amber and I are really excited to see the next issue!! Digital magazines are ok, but I've always enjoyed picking up s magazine and thumbing threw it.

Was nice meeting you guys, keep up all the hard work. See ya next year at the shootout.
Hey Ben!

Of course I remember you and Amber and thank you guys for participating in our shoot!

Yes Chris has some GREAT stories and I'm glad you got to sample a little bit of them. Fun to listen to, for sure.

You guys at PB Center/Redhead did an AMAZING job throughout the entire week and we were stoked to be a part of it.

Talk to you soon, Ben! I'll make sure you guys get plenty of copies of the November 2015 issue that will feature the LOTO coverage!
Old 09-08-2015, 01:53 PM
Registered

Received 118 Likes on 36 Posts

Great job on the Boyne Thunder article!
Old 09-08-2015, 05:22 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts

After seeing my pic in the magazine, I had to subscribe

Just signed up today, I assume I will still get the September issue with the Boyne feature?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.