Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by grandpasboat
What made the DNR pull you over?
Revenue generation...
Old 09-08-2015, 08:38 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

BUI in Michigan is a misdemeanor, unless you have 3 convictions, then its a felony. The bac limit was lowered this year to .08. if you are under 21 yoa then you may not have any bac. in other words you would have to blow zero!
Old 09-08-2015, 09:10 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by mspdoc
BUI in Michigan is a misdemeanor, unless you have 3 convictions, then its a felony. The bac limit was lowered this year to .08. if you are under 21 yoa then you may not have any bac. in other words you would have to blow zero!
Under 21 must be below .02 BAC, same as CPL holders.... So that's like half a Guinness per hour when you factor in the metabolic rate (.016/hr) ...or alternatively, about a 12 pack of Busch Light (sarcasm).

Last edited by Speedracer29; 09-08-2015 at 09:13 PM.
Old 09-09-2015, 06:35 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

or ............. just don,t drink and drive:
Old 09-09-2015, 06:43 AM
Registered

Received 353 Likes on 193 Posts

I think the OP is gone. Come on, made two posts, and poof. Maybe he got life with no parole.

Padraig
Old 09-09-2015, 09:52 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by donzi matt
I don't drink anymore, but back when I did my wife (former attorney) told me even if I had only one beer to never ever EVER consent to a breathalizer.
Do that in Michigan, your license is gone for a year minimum, period...ask how I know. It will cost you MORE money, as you have to then go to circuit court to even get a restricted license.

It's not cheap, but it cost me more than double since I refused, otherwise it would have been a slap on the wrist...just don't do it again or it gets nuts on your second time around.

They only blessing is, you don't need a license to operate a boat in Michigan as long as you have had boater safety...

Last edited by BBCLiberator; 09-09-2015 at 09:57 AM.
Old 09-09-2015, 01:49 PM
Registered

Received 23 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by BBCLiberator
Do that in Michigan, your license is gone for a year minimum, period...ask how I know. It will cost you MORE money, as you have to then go to circuit court to even get a restricted license.

It's not cheap, but it cost me more than double since I refused, otherwise it would have been a slap on the wrist...just don't do it again or it gets nuts on your second time around.

They only blessing is, you don't need a license to operate a boat in Michigan as long as you have had boater safety...
That's if you refuse the test after being arrested. Refusing the preliminary test does not carry the same penalties. That being said, I am not sure what benefit refusing the preliminary test does other than buy you some time.

Last edited by onesickpantera; 09-09-2015 at 01:58 PM.
Old 09-09-2015, 02:08 PM
Registered

nevermind...
Old 09-09-2015, 02:22 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BBCLiberator

Now that is irony at its best
Old 09-09-2015, 03:34 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by onesickpantera
That's if you refuse the test after being arrested. Refusing the preliminary test does not carry the same penalties. That being said, I am not sure what benefit refusing the preliminary test does other than buy you some time.
or cost you some time . depending on when youre last drink was ,takes a few minutes to go thru the procees to get to lungs .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.