Old 09-23-2002, 11:37 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Your welcome Shirley.

Tom, Mel and I are in.
Old 09-24-2002, 12:16 AM
Registered

I'm so jealous of you guys, I couldnt go up north cuz of a wedding I forgot about, and sat at home waiting for 2pm to come so I could leave for it. I just sat on my deck looking out towards metro for a group of fast boats to leave. Im not sure if I saw you guys or not, there were lots of little spec's that way, but from the pic's It looked awesome, and I really wanted to tell the bride and groom just what thought of missing this run, but I congradulated them instead!@#%#!@$^#$%^*$^&(%^*#@!#%^&

There was a twin o/b skater that went by hauling some serious a$$, looked like a 32, but he was out 1/4 mile so I couldnt really tell, but it did have the distinct sound of 2.5's Anyone see it out saturday, or know who's has that? Looked, and sounded SWEET, and went by like a raped ape!

I tried to get all of my friends to join you guys, but they were all running late, or hurting from the night before, so no luck there.

I dont know about euchre, but beer is always tasty, and last time I stopped at your place tom and dawn, I stayed way longer than I expected to, but all in good fun. The boat looks great running, I bet you have a new backdrop.

Did I mention that I hate weddings anywhere in here?
Old 09-24-2002, 06:56 AM
turbo2256

I had a good time even if I didnt keep up ... leaving Jacks there was no docking bill on the boat ... ran up to Port Huron after that ... getting the hang of the tabs again ... realy need those indicators ... it was great meeting all of you

Old 09-24-2002, 08:33 AM
Registered

tmager ~ A euchre party would be great
Count in Bill & I!

Stacy

Old 09-24-2002, 10:34 AM
Registered

Sounds good, I will try to get this together for sometime in November. Advantage Rob, what's your wedding schedule I'll try to work around it, hee! hee!
Old 11-14-2002, 10:35 AM
Registered

OK, I have come up with a Date of Saturday December 7th for the Euchre party. Don't skip it just because you don't play, I have a pool table and darts in the living room. I figured make it a dish to pass and byob and I will provide mixers, plates, and stuff like that. We can throw in a couple of bucks for prize money to make it a little more interesting. Send me an email for those that want to commit to having a good time. IF dec 7th doesn't work send an alternative date and I will work around that. - Rob, any weddings?

-Tom and Dawn
Old 11-14-2002, 10:46 AM
Lee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 31 Likes on 8 Posts

Tom is this after the Tin-Fish gathering? because it is also on Dec 7th
Old 11-14-2002, 01:52 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Tin Fish

Where is Tin Fish?

I am a newbie so I don't know the gathering places.

Wannabe
Old 11-14-2002, 02:00 PM
Registered

wannabe:
Fair Haven on the water

http://www.tinfishresort.com/
Old 11-14-2002, 03:01 PM
Registered

I had no idea James was writing the other thread, he wrote less than an hour after me. I was going to plug this in the get together section, but didn't get to it fast enough I guess.

Quick Reply: Lake St. Clair boaters

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.