36' Cigarette Graphics?????

Notices

36' Cigarette Graphics?????

Old 09-17-2002, 12:50 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 36' Cigarette Graphics?????

Its time for paint!!!
Dick Simon Marine will be taking delivery of our new inventory toy within the next few months and its time to add the war paint. Colors, Graphics, and Goodies??? Considering that as much as the owners say it, I don’t think they are really ordering this boat for me to play with on weekends. So I need to figure out what the Hard Core offshore boating public wants. Use your imaginations, when we order our boats, we go BIG!!! Post some pics, spec some colors, and send me your deposit. Thanks for all the help!!! Matthew W.DeLisio Sales Consultant, DSM 949-212-7275
Old 09-17-2002, 08:19 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Matt,

I still want to go for a ride even if my other 1/2 says I can't buy it. I keep trying to tell her that we don't need a cabin but she wants to keep the top Gun.
Old 09-18-2002, 11:11 AM
Registered

I think there will be a looooooong line to take a ride in this boat. 525's, ITS, Sportmaster lowers. There is a psych profile for potential buyers!!!
Old 09-18-2002, 11:35 AM
Registered

HavasuCIG,

You can't get rid of the TG yet...You need to keep it for a couple of years and then I'll take that bad boy off your hands when you step up (errr, sit down?) to a Gladiator...
Old 09-18-2002, 08:35 PM
Registered

The Top Gun will definitely be around for a couple years. Actually she likes the 36 Skater that is at DSM right now. That will probably be our next boat.

I still think a Gladiator with some staggered 650's would be the s#@t though. You could suprise more than a few non suspecting cats.
Old 09-19-2002, 05:43 PM
Charter Member #1528

staggered 650's......

eeeehh.....
.............watch out for those turns!
Old 09-19-2002, 06:48 PM
MissHavasuCig

oh sure ... blame it on me...

who's been drooling over the Skaters for how many years now??? You're a cat boy at heart ~ and you know it!

Steamin' Rice ~ we're keeping the Cig for a little while ... we have yet to even get it home to it's cozy little garage! We're itchin to get back out to the big pond... at the end of October we're ready to rock and roll!!! We're looking to go to Catalina - I'm sure you'll be game Are you going to Havasu the weekend of the poker run? Hope to see you out there!

Jody

Old 09-19-2002, 08:02 PM
Registered

Matt,

That boat is out of my league (at least for now!), but the colors? There's only one choice for an All-American Legend - RED WHITE and BLUE!

Show the flag brother!

DR
Old 09-20-2002, 10:53 AM
Registered

DR,
I know what you mea. It seems within the past few years more and more Cigs are sporting the flag. Unfortunatly it floods the market. Im think we are on the same page. The Boat at this point will have a Red, white and Blue theme. Not a flag, but a print. Matching Carpet and amenities. 525's, and a custom trailer. We are very excited to be bringing Cigarettes back to inventory. In general they make a great boat for handling the Pacific on the bad days. And the 36' is the perfect Catalina Ski Race and Poker Run boat. I can only hope 2 things 1. Whomever buys the boat stores it on my lot so I can drool on it daily and 2. Whoever buys it keeps one seat empty for the sales staff!
Old 09-20-2002, 11:04 AM
Registered

Matt,

Sounds like a nice boat is on the way to you guys.....I may have to come by and drool on it sometime..

Jody,

The end of October will get here soon enough for you guys. Lucky for us, we don't have to worry about winter out here. A run to Catalina sounds good, just let us know when. We'll be in Havasu for the poker run so we'll see you guys there!!

Greg

Quick Reply: 36' Cigarette Graphics?????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.