Baja, donzi & fountain dealer

Notices

Baja, donzi & fountain dealer

Old 11-05-2015, 06:43 PM
Registered

Received 253 Likes on 83 Posts

Originally Posted by rak rua
Good news, thanks for posting.

I may be wrong but my understanding is, when the 35 Executioner was built alongside the Lightning, it was marketed as a more 'entry level' into high performance boating. Mild power, a few less goodies and a significantly lower price tag. Personally, I've always preferred the classic styling of the Executioner and the simplicity of the 496 power plants. (Just my opinion)

I presume the molds for the single step and the exe deck still exist so is there any likelihood the factory could make them available again as an entry level? Maybe if a customer put some money on the table it would be considered.........?

RR
the thing that sucks is there is no "entry level" anymore... someone could buy a say, brand new 35 executionair... cool boat, runs well, etc, but at the end of the day its nothing super extravagant for what, 180k? i dont know, i saw a build sheet and orig sale paper for that wadded 2004 35 i bought. and said like 178k on it... now, for 178k you can buy big power twin step cigs, big power big cats, **** you can buy big power arneson boats for sub 100... i just dont see "entry" level hitting the market any time soon. i saw a price on a local checkmate dealer last year for like a brand new 28 checkmate with a 350 and bravo they wanted 85k or something obnoxious
Old 11-05-2015, 08:23 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by lpg256
Yes, we were the Fountain dealer for about 5 years until the economy and the industry tanked. We still have the red 47 Lightning, fresh Sterlings and it's for sale.

And also yes, all three lines are running and all the models are available. The 29 is supposed to be ready for Miami.
Got pics and a price on the 47? Thanks
Old 11-05-2015, 08:49 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1,153 Likes on 491 Posts

Originally Posted by 315duramax
the thing that sucks is there is no "entry level" anymore... someone could buy a say, brand new 35 executionair... cool boat, runs well, etc, but at the end of the day its nothing super extravagant for what, 180k? i dont know, i saw a build sheet and orig sale paper for that wadded 2004 35 i bought. and said like 178k on it... now, for 178k you can buy big power twin step cigs, big power big cats, **** you can buy big power arneson boats for sub 100... i just dont see "entry" level hitting the market any time soon. i saw a price on a local checkmate dealer last year for like a brand new 28 checkmate with a 350 and bravo they wanted 85k or something obnoxious
I think it's sad that entry level now is not really an entry level price.. I guess that's just a sign of the times.

As they say, the new 29 is expected to debut at Fort Lauderdale pretty soon but sounds like it will be very close to 200k with a single blue motor. Should be very nice for those with the cash.

RR
Old 11-06-2015, 08:27 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by lpg256
Hey everyone!
My name is Jeff and I run the service department for Lakeview Marina Inc. in Noblesville IN. We recently finalized the paperwork with Baja Inc, and we are now the Midwest dealer-distributor for Baja, Donzi and Fountain Powerboats. We are working closely with the factory, not only the sales department, but the service department to help all of the owners already out there that may have felt a little bit abandoned during the "reorganization." I have been to the factory several times, both under Reggie's watch and now under Johnny Walker. Several of the key people that made Fountain what it was are still there and really turning out a good product.
Let me know if we can help you.
check our website: www.lakeviewmarina.net and our facebook page: lakeviewmarina, noblesville, IN
www.bajaboatowners.com
Old 11-06-2015, 01:46 PM
Registered

Received 445 Likes on 217 Posts

Good news Can you still buy a New Donzi or Fountain??
Yes you can.....but would you want to? Seems everyone is a bit gun shy since the economy roller coaster and drama at the plant. Lots of pre-owned inventory which is very attractive price-wise compared to the sticker shock of building a new one.
Old 11-06-2015, 04:58 PM
Registered

Received 165 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by kickin32
Got pics and a price on the 47? Thanks
It can be found on their website. I believe I saw a price of 450.
Old 12-04-2015, 11:45 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

rak rua,

thats correct. the executioner was the original lightning hull. single step, usually powered by the 496 ho's . i'm sure for the right $ they would build one.

our new 24 Islander is done and waiting for us to pick it up.

the 22 Classic is due in January

our 1st 30 Outlaw is due February 1st.

all of our new trailers arrived yesterday.
Old 12-04-2015, 11:53 AM
Registered

The drama at the factory is over, has been for a while. reggie and johnny settled their business, shook hands.

remember, many of you still drive chevy's and gmc's. g.m.'s failure and government bailout hasn't stopped you from buying new trucks.
Old 12-04-2015, 12:36 PM
Registered

If I recall, the 47 has a great paint scheme and was $425,000.
Old 12-04-2015, 01:43 PM
Registered

Recently heard this news about a "local" dealer also picking up the Baja Fountain Donzi line..... not jacking a post or trying to ruffle any feathers. Just happy to see the company looks to be back on its feet and pushing some boats out the door!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.